Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 08:06 AM

Re: £10 Poms

Originally Posted by carol ->
Apart from the nice weather what is better about Australia than here?
You are probably right Carol, it's just the news here at the moment seems all doom and gloom. I expect they have their own doom and gloom though.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 08:11 AM

I would not go to Oz, I would have to wear a hat ALL the time.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I would not go to Oz, I would have to wear a hat ALL the time.
Ha! Men can look good in hats Spitty, not so sure about the corks hanging from them in Aussie though, that might take some getting used to
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 08:39 AM

I think if young people have the opportunity to go to live in Australia, they should.
I think it is a country for the young!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I think if young people have the opportunity to go to live in Australia, they should.
I think it is a country for the young!
It's mostly the young that cause all the problems here Arty.
I think we should send everyone under fifty to Europe and Australia, except for some doctors and nurses and a few builders and odd job men, and make Britain a massive care home for the elderly financed by the EU.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I never thought I would say this but having read the news this morning I think I would go.
We need to build a 'Great Wall of Yorkshire' around the county Summer and not let anyone else in.....And if anyone doesn't know the words to 'Ilkley Moor Ba Tat' they should be expelled....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It's mostly the young that cause all the problems here Arty.
I think we should send everyone under fifty to Europe and Australia, except for some doctors and nurses and a few builders and odd job men, and make Britain a massive care home for the elderly financed by the EU.....
Foxy, That's a bit unfair to judge the young like that. At least, many young people have the 'get up and go' and travel the world, making the most of opportunity!
In my day, if you made it to London, you'd 'arrived'!
I get the feeling, you aren't keen on young people and that's sad.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

17-06-2017, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Foxy, That's a bit unfair to judge the young like that. At least, many young people have the 'get up and go' and travel the world, making the most of opportunity!
In my day, if you made it to London, you'd 'arrived'!
I get the feeling, you aren't keen on young people and that's sad.
Don't get your knickers in a twist Arty, I was only joking.
I love young people, when I was at school I had loads of young people as friends....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

17-06-2017, 10:14 AM

I love young people, when I was at school I had loads of young people as friends....
Foxy, You were joking? Where were the smilies when you needed them the most?!!
Now tell us about the school kids, you see on your daily runs!!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 12:00 PM

That's all very well...
But......you were the Headmaster

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top