Join for free
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 03:29 PM

Re: Women are best

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Now I know you chaps might not agree, but the figures show that women are FOUR times less likely to go to court, and half as likely to make an insurance claim.
Which could mean that women either pay up in time or don't actually bother turning up, and are less likely to make an insurance claim since either they aren't insured, or can't remember who they're insured with.
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 03:31 PM

Like the guy waiting to board his fight to Glasgow asked if it was a male pilot or female was asked what difference would it make
he replied difference wither I get the bloody plane or not
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by pathfinder ->
Like the guy waiting to board his fight to Glasgow asked if it was a male pilot or female was asked what difference would it make
he replied difference wither I get the bloody plane or not
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 04:15 PM

Come on Ladies, it is small wonder you have less accidents or speed less than Gentlemen, it's hard to speed or crash, whilst stationary, outside the School Gates.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 04:57 PM

I am more inclined to believe a study carried out by the DVLA because it is based on actual data taken from their database and here is such an article

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...LA-study-shows

the DVLA's own study back's this up, women are 'better' drivers.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 05:04 PM

Then again MUPS, women are better at everthing then Men.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 05:14 PM

Women are often more cautious than men and i think this sometimes pays off when it comes to avoiding accidents. However, this cautiousness can be seen as being hesitant or dithery. If that sort of driving avoids accidents, this is good but it can be frustrating to watch. It maybe makes a driver or two impatient enough to do something daft, so being the official cause an accident or claim.

I never get impatient myself these days because I don't drive much and usually don't need to be in a hurry. I can remember getting impatient with cautious/hesitant drivers when I was working had to visit 12 - 14 addresses a day. I think some men were 'cautious' as well though ..a bit like me now. I used to curse drivers like me.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Even at spelling, Susie?
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Nope
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 05:22 PM

I wonder many miles on average women do compared to men?
That should be factored into the stats.

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top