Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 10:17 AM

Re: Apple cider vinegar

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Having seemingly reached a plateau regarding swimming and weight loss, I have been reading up on natural fat burners to budge that last stone or so.
This is supposed to be one of the best things you can drink or eat so I've bought some.... contains the mother
I've tried it on fish.. delicious
And tonight on some avocado... lovely
I haven't been brave enough to drink it diluted yet

Does anyone else use it?
Any tips?!
When I have a cold or cough - 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water. Don't know if it actually does anything but I like it.

My first wife swore by it as a cure all after reading "Folk Medicine" by D C Jarvis MD. The book is mostly about apple cider vinegar and not so much about folk. I still have a copy and you see it on Ebay occasionally.

It's a nice vinegar anyway.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 10:31 AM

Re: Apple cider vinegar

l took ACV in water and just swigged it back quick and rinsed my mouth. I read you should never clean your teeth afterwards, just rinse with water.

I bought Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother Unpasteurised and thought it was great stuff. It cured my tummy trouble and bloating.
l don’t take it anymore as l was worried it would take the enamel off my teeth after long use.
It can be used for household chores and has other uses which l must look up, as l still have nearly a full bottle in the cupboard.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top