Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 07:09 PM

Re: What Is It With Polo Neck Jumpers?!!

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Polo necks are a great idea but those of us who remember wearing these as children in the 70s and the ensuing sparks and hair static, well they are not so appealing. Trying to get your head out one was like being born again. You had to be quite athletic.

I haven't washed a polo neck in decades. I'd suggest putting it in a pillowcase though to avoid pull.
Ha! I remember that. Taking one off in the dark used to scare the hell out of me.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 07:19 PM

Hi

I love them , very sexy on ladies.

I do not consider massive cleavages on show to be in any way attractive.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Polo necks are a great idea but those of us who remember wearing these as children in the 70s and the ensuing sparks and hair static, well they are not so appealing. Trying to get your head out one was like being born again. You had to be quite athletic.

I haven't washed a polo neck in decades. I'd suggest putting it in a pillowcase though to avoid pull.

Annie, Your post made me laugh so much.
The static used to give me a shock and my hair was ruined as it seemed to lift up!
Sometimes, you nearly suffocated getting the polo neck off, if it was really tight!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top