Join for free
Page 4 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2020, 05:09 PM

Re: Your expertise/ experience/ knowledge.

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Used to luv the smell of burning rubber as passion reached its peak!
The old ones are always the best ones aren't they? However, the last thing you need to smell is that of burning rubber; the smoke contains nearly as many (but in a much more concentrated form) carcinogens as cigarette smoke.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2020, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Used to luv the smell of burning rubber as passion reached its peak!
You wore rubber gloves?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2020, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
You wore rubber gloves?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2020, 05:34 PM

You wore rubber gloves?
Rubber gloves?

Good god, I thought they were five barrel condoms!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2020, 05:38 PM

You wore rubber gloves?

He's talking about his motorbike tyres as he accelerates.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2020, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Some pinholes in the latex do occur in manufacturing before vulcanisation but have nothing to do with people deliberately sticking a pin in. All condoms are electronically tested to find these defects and reject them.
I am pleased to read that.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2020, 09:44 PM

Thanks all for contributing to this thread. Quite a few electronics people. I've been a musician since I was 14 and used electric instruments - mostly guitars, amplifiers, effects equipment etc. Also always been heavily into quality HiFi. A friend and I even made modular speakers at one point (A bit like BOSE only different) and sold a few. I've always loved mucking around with audio electronics so I enjoy hearing about that stuff. I was a mental health professional for over 35 years with my own practice for 10 of those. BUt would have always rather been a Rolling Stone
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2020, 10:28 PM

I’ve been a Ladies Hairdresser. Sales representative selling hairdressing products. Tracer/Technician and sometimes drawing on linen. l worked on drawings for Spaghetti Junction, M42 and Local By-Passes, Representative for Vanda Cosmetics/Skin Care. Receptionist in a Squash Centre. Market Research on the phone. Mature Student in Housing Studies at a college. Local Government Officer.
Attended Creative Writing Classes. Art classes and occasionally make Elderfower wine.
I keep hens.

Not sure if any of that is a help to anyone?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2020, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I’ve been a Ladies Hairdresser. Sales representative selling hairdressing products. Tracer/Technician and sometimes drawing on linen. l worked on drawings for Spaghetti Junction, M42 and Local By-Passes, Representative for Vanda Cosmetics/Skin Care. Receptionist in a Squash Centre. Market Research on the phone. Mature Student in Housing Studies at a college. Local Government Officer.
Attended Creative Writing Classes. Art classes and occasionally make Elderfower wine.
I keep hens.

Not sure if any of that is a help to anyone?
Ruddy Norah, you are a woman of many talents for sure!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2020, 11:05 PM

I just did numbers, not anymore though.

Page 4 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top