Join for free
Page 34 of 42 « First < 24 32 33 34 35 36 > Last »
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 07:58 PM

Re: What A Loss (?)

Is anyone surprised that she wants nothing more to do with him? The man should crawl back under his stone.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by cuphalffull ->
Is anyone surprised that she wants nothing more to do with him? The man should crawl back under his stone.
I second that CHF!
It must have been a bad batch when they were concieved?
Donkeyman!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 09:49 PM

The same stone he reared his daughter under one presumes giving her love and a private education .
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 10:07 PM

He had no help from the royal family to help him deal with all this publicity he had thrust upon him, that was wrong it has to be said. He was left to his own devices and made wrong choices. He was exploited by that cameraman and Thomas was very naïve I feel.

He put her through school, brought her up and not that long ago was praising her Father in that speech about how the world needs men like her Father. Was she lying when she said that? I think not, she had no reason to lie. Now all of a sudden she gets mixing with one of the richest families in the world and she no longer wants to know him, is he not good enough anymore?

She's coming across to me as a heartless, unforgiving, cold woman. Yes he's made some mistakes. Where is the forgiveness. In stead of sending him a letter, why didn't she confront him. So many questions.

I know not everyone will agree with me but I couldn't help feeling a little sorry for him. He looked a very poorly and broken man and by all accounts they had a wonderful relationship as she was growing up.
I think I would feel some sadness if another man had to walk my daughter down the aisle.

He said some things in the interview that was a bit off, like, it's her time to look after Daddy, or something on them lines.

I hope somehow their relationship bridges can be mended again in the future. They loved each other dearly, it showed a mile off how much they cared for each other in those photos and videos.

He looks and sounded so poorly that I don't think it will be long before he is being lowered into the ground. I think when that happens she will regret not forgiving him for his wrong doings. Unless of course she really is as cold as she appears to be to me.

Saying that, only those personally involved know the real truth, we can only speculate with what we see and hear.

I am hoping she finds it in her heart to not let him die this broken man. He looked and sounded pitiful.

Don't all jump on my at once, be gentle with me, I'm a softie. Just my humble opinion.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 11:09 PM

Very well said LQ.
This man needs compassion not condemnation.
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 11:40 AM

Yes, LQ - you make some very valid points and there clearly have been faults on both sides. Let's hope they can sort themselves out - life's too short.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 12:02 PM

I liked Meghan in the early days but as time has gone on I've watched her . Do you see how she preens to the camera and people and this constant touching of Harry and arm around his back guiding him when they walk away . I think she had a decent loving upbringing from the photos etc and I think support from father when she wanted to be an actress. I think since she met Harry she felt embarrassed at her family background and decided to pull away apart from mother .

Her father had evidence he had a heart attack from the hospital . We dont really know what's gone on but in the beginning Harry should have gone to meet the man not phone him to ask to marry his daughter.

Harry I think you've become a 'yes' man
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Very well said LQ.
This man needs compassion not condemnation.
Absolutely.

But that apart the way that Me-again has dealt with HER problem by failing to be advised by the RF spin-meisters was incredibly stupid, selfish, and totally inappropriate for the role that she had sleazed into.

The woman is common as muck.
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 01:18 PM

What loving father betrays his daughter for money?

What help should the royal family have given him that they did not?

If she is as common as muck why isn't she bosom pals with Andy and with Andy's wife?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 01:27 PM

What loving father betrays his daughter for money?

What help should the royal family have given him that they did not?

If she is as common as muck why isn't she bosom pals with Andy and with Andy's wife?
#1 If either of MY kids treated me the way that horror has treated him the I really would go balls out to do anything and everything to give them the slapping that they would very much deserve.

#2 There is absolutely no doubt that the woman rejected advice on how to manage her vileness and chose to ignore it. Her bad.

#3 Common as much but wants to be number one or she'll take her ball and go which is precisely what she has done.

Page 34 of 42 « First < 24 32 33 34 35 36 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top