Join for free
Page 224 of 259 « First < 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2020, 10:35 PM

Re: Coronation Street

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Is anybody else wondering why has has such a young girl being given such a hateful, spiteful, nasty and angry part to play at such a young age. I am referring to Hope, I know it's only acting, but is Hope old enough to understand that it's only acting, and will it leave an impression on her extremely impressionable personality in the future?

"Did they find your marbles? Because you must have lost them by having a baby to him" A statement by Carla to Sarah while enjoying a drink in the Rovers after Sarah was showing her ultra sound scan of the unborn infant....

Coronation Street......A gift that keeps on giving.....

Interesting thought, Foxy.
She is certainly very good at playing the part, perhaps she really is a brat!
She's bound to always remember her first acting part though, but only time will tell whether it will effect her or not I suppose.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2020, 10:35 PM

Is anybody else wondering why has has such a young girl being given such a hateful, spiteful, nasty and angry part to play at such a young age. I am referring to Hope, I know it's only acting, but is Hope old enough to understand that it's only acting, and will it leave an impression on her extremely impressionable personality in the future?

"Did they find your marbles? Because you must have lost them by having a baby to him" A statement by Carla to Sarah while enjoying a drink in the Rovers after Sarah was showing her ultra sound scan of the unborn infant....

Coronation Street......A gift that keeps on giving.....
Give them their due. Amongst all the 'fillings' and surplus additional characters, they occasionally come up with a first-class storyline.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2020, 11:03 PM

Is anyone else feeling 'Awkward' watching Geoff humiliate and abuse Yasmin? Coronation street seems to be getting a bit dark just lately.....

And what's with all the beards that seem to be appearing?
And Tim's turning out to be such a plonker.....
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2020, 11:08 PM

Ain't watched it for yonks, feel better for it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2020, 11:31 PM

I feel like throttling Geoff for the way he humiliates Yasmin, there must be some reason why he behaves like that which will come to light soon.

Regarding beards in November, this has been happening for a few years now .....

No-Shave November refers to an annual charity event where men don't shave, groom, or cut their facial hair for the entire month of November as a way of raising awareness and money to fight cancer.
Obviously some men get used to the beard after a while.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2020, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Regarding beards in November, this has been happening for a few years now .....

No-Shave November refers to an annual charity event where men don't shave, groom, or cut their facial hair for the entire month of November as a way of raising awareness and money to fight cancer.
I can proudly admit that I participated in 'No-shave November'...
and December, and January. I did trim it at the beginning of February, though.

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to raise any money for charity though, primarily because I wasn't aware of the event.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 12:35 AM

Is anyone else feeling 'Awkward' watching Geoff humiliate and abuse Yasmin? Coronation street seems to be getting a bit dark just lately.....

And what's with all the beards that seem to be appearing?
And Tim's turning out to be such a plonker.....

Creepy, horrid little man he is.
Mind you, I don't doubt that is probably how it is in real life for some unfortunate women.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 07:43 AM

Wasn't there a similar storyline in the Archers some time ago with Helen and her husband?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 08:49 AM

The Geoff/Yasmin storyline has me riveted to Corrie.
One of the best storylines in a long time.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Ain't watched it for yonks, feel better for it.
Same here not watched it for over six months now..

Page 224 of 259 « First < 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top