Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2019, 02:33 PM

Foxy on Tour

Boarded Arcadia yesterday and set sail around 5:30pm.
Sailed through the night while we enjoyed a nice dinner of swordfish washed down by a nice red wine. Went to see a show, three lads singing songs from some of the music legends, but I didn't recognise most of the songs, bit crap anyway.

I was so tired I left Mrs Fox in the bar with friends and I went off for an early night. The sun streaming through the window at 9:00am woke me up. The weather is amazing, clear blue skies and warm, so Mrs Fox and me did three laps of the promenade deck wich equals a mile....Looking good for tomorrows early morning run.

Unfortunately I've not been able to post any photos because the internet connection is a bit hit and miss, so will post them when I get home....Off for afternoon tea now....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2019, 02:34 PM

Re: Foxy on Tour

Have a lovely time Bob , I look forward to the photographs
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2019, 03:24 PM

Your weather sounds good Bob, I envy you...

I, too, am looking forward to your pics...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2019, 05:47 PM

Foxy, It all sounds so exciting and l wonder what adventures you will get up to.
I look forward, to reading all about it.

I dare you to ask the Captain for a ‘selfie’ with you and post it on here!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2019, 05:54 PM

Thanks Meg, Mags and Arty, Manage to download a couple of photos.
The first one in yesterday after boarding the ship in Southampton, and the second was parading up and down the prom deck like 'Burlington Burt' .....
I don't think the captain would asociate with a poor boy from Yorkshire Arty.....Only if I had a spanner in my hand...

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2019, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Wot .... no shorts!

Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2019, 06:04 PM

OGF

Where is your cruise going? Maybe I missed that.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

30-12-2019, 06:04 PM

I only brought my running shorts Mags, I thought it would be cold......
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

30-12-2019, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
OGF

Where is your cruise going? Maybe I missed that.
Just a six day cruise to Amsterdam and Bruges Besoeker, I think we came for the new year do really though...Too much alcohol for my liking....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

30-12-2019, 06:09 PM

Must be going now....Those Scallops won't eat themselves as the bloke on the advert says....

By the way, It was the P&O ship Ventura we saw in dock at Southampton.....

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top