Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 12:30 AM

Re: The Adulterer... Channel 4

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
Azure, there's 12 episodes in season 1 and 10 in season 2!

I finished season 1 last night and it's quite good, I enjoyed it anyway. Just downloading season 2 now.
Thank you,Nichol

It does seem to get better after each episode, now I have got used to the sub-plots.

Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 12:38 AM

Whilst not wanting to spoil, Episode 2 ends with a Crescendo like the one in Ravel's Bolero.

I'm glad my adult Grandsons were not watching it with me!
They would only have clapped and laughed.

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2020, 10:31 AM

I found a laptop someone gave me a few years ago as the keyboard didn’t work! I have to plug in a separate keyboard!
Anyway, l joined All4 and watched a few episodes on there.
The buffering, stopping and starting was annoying but l persevered.
I did try to rewind once near the end of an episode but l won’t do that again! It all went berserk and l had to watch that episode again, from the beginning.

I think the series is great.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2020, 09:21 PM

If anyone can get All4, do watch it. It’s really good.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

15-01-2020, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
You probably need to add Box Sets to your subscription, £1.50 a month (at least that's what I paid).

And yes, this is a Walter Presents thingy so first episode on Ch 4 then the rest of the series downloadable from All 4.
Nicol, l got fed up with the buffering and the lesbian adverts on All4 that I rang Sky to inquire about the Box sets.
They offered me 18 months subscription to Box sets for a one off payment of £10.
It was the best decision l’ve made! Thank You for the tip off.
I see that there is a third series of, The Adulterer but it isn’t available on Sky Box sets yet.

If anyone can recommend a good Box set to watch. I’d love to hear.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top