Join for free
Page 5 of 34 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2010, 12:26 PM

Re: The Daily Thread

Good afternoon OFFers!

It's a dry, albeit cloudy, day here and the leaves are falling again so the endless task of sweeping and clearing them up begins once again.

We're halfway through September already ...... how quickly the year is passing now!

Have a lovely day all!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2010, 04:41 PM

Sunny here, a lovely morning if you like it cool, was only 16 C when I got up; it's 23 C (73 F) now, no breeze. No errands, just put out the rubbish and recycling bins for pickup tomorrow. Such an exciting life!

Have a nice day, peeps.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2010, 09:41 PM

Evening all......Long walk this morning over the hills with friend from Vets....nearly got blown away when we got to top. This afternoon took my friend to garden centre for some brussel sprout plants which they didn't have...got absolutely drenched walking back to car for my trouble! After tea went to see my Niece and family before they fly back to Germany on Saturday. All in all quite a busy day, but enjoyable.......
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2010, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->

Good morning Rosemary, Moetmum and everyone else of course.

Did you catch your worm Rosemary?

Winter has arrived here so I think it will be a stay at home day today.

Have a wonderful day everyone is circumstances allow it and please remember old friends plus new ones today.
No - it wriggled away before I caught it, AB
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2010, 08:29 AM

Good Morning everyone.

The birds are singing, the watery sun is shining, there is happiness in the air, mother nature
is showing us her bright side so all is right with our world.

Money makes the world go around. Love makes the world go around.
If there was more love than money the world would be a happier place to live in.

ps, sorry you lost the worm Rosemary.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2010, 08:34 AM

Good morning it is a bit damp here.

I looked in just now on the other senior forum, which I left when I joined this one due to the drubbing I received on it. I was amazed to see someone had started a thread accusing a new poster of being me, poor thing! There is a real bitchfest going on there, I am glad I removed my presence. That forum seems to be comprised mostly of women, and even though I am female I do admit lots of women together soon get their finger nails sharpened and ready for action! What is so good about this forum is there are male and female posters.

Take a bow Azz.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2010, 08:49 AM

Good Morning AB, Qetta and Everyone

Hope you all have a lovely day today

Hope too the sun stays out. It was nice yesterday afternoon and both Loki and I enjoyed our walk to Castle Semple loch and had a nice seat looking over the loch and watching all the young folk enjoying being out on it, in kayacks, sailing ships, rowing boats and all! It was fun to watch those who fell in the water because the single sail knocked them off - they had a hoot!

I agree with you Qetta - there are lots of people in other forums who leave a lot to be desired but not this one! Well done to Azz and to all on here who make it so good!

Take care and stay safe
jj'sgirl
Kent UK
jj'sgirl is female  jj'sgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2010, 09:47 AM

Morning folks..

Bit dreary here this morning but hope that it cheers up later..

Rose why didn't you join all those young 'uns bet you could show them a thing or two lol
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2010, 10:32 AM

Morning all-a mixed start to the day. Jenny has gone to the doctor with severe pain from her neck all down her back-sounds suspiciously like a bit of sciatica to me.

On the plus side I have fixed that oven which tried to smoke us out yesterday, a good clean and stuff the lining material back away from the element. I took it up to 200C and no smoke.

Bitching/rude behaviour on MBs? I have seen plenty of that over the years often a combination of being able to hide behind a keyboard plus too much alcohol
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2010, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
Morning all-a mixed start to the day. Jenny has gone to the doctor with severe pain from her neck all down her back-sounds suspiciously like a bit of sciatica to me.

On the plus side I have fixed that oven which tried to smoke us out yesterday, a good clean and stuff the lining material back away from the element. I took it up to 200C and no smoke.

Bitching/rude behaviour on MBs? I have seen plenty of that over the years often a combination of being able to hide behind a keyboard plus too much alcohol
Sorry about Jenny, whom I assume to be your wife?

That particular forum prides itself on its friendly attitude, which is a 'larf'!

Page 5 of 34 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top