Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 10:12 PM

Welcoming all newbies from Saga Zone!

Are you a former member of Saga Zone looking for a new online home? A place to chat amongst friends? If so, you've come to the right place! A big warm welcome to Over50sForum

We've had quite a few ex-Saga Zone members join us recently, so you may already have bumped into some of your old friends. Don't forget to get in touch with other ex-members who have not yet joined, and tell them about us - the more the merrier!

Whether you're just reading forum threads, or whether you're replying to threads or starting your own, you'll find plenty of topics here, both serious and lighthearted. If there's a topic that nobody else has yet brought up (or not recently), feel free to start a new thread about it! We have word games, photo competitions, political debates, good morning threads, weather threads, and lots more.

We pride ourselves on being a friendly online community where everyone is made to feel welcome. We want you all to feel able to play a part here, irrespective of your background, your personality type or anything else. Our members often remark on how pleasant and relaxed we are compared with other forums, and we work hard to keep it that way. We are determined to avoid the unpleasantness that occurs on some other forums so we drew up some discussion guidelines to help keep it a pleasant place for everybody.

We value free speech here on Over50sForum and we encourage everyone to express their opinions openly and honestly and to get stuck in to lively debates. Inevitably, differences of opinion sometimes occur. When that happens, the only thing we ask is that you air your differences in a polite, civil way. As the cliché goes, attack the ball, not the player. Even if you strongly disagree with something another member has written, please avoid personal attacks.

As admin, I have a responsibility to ensure that people here are not bullied or harassed, so rest assured that we will not stand by if anyone is personally attacked. We don't like bullying and we want everyone to feel safe on this forum.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM any of the mods or myself, or post a question in the Forum Help or Feedback section. We'll do our best to help. If you're used to the Saga Zone forum, it may take you a little while to get used to the new layout, but keep at it - it'll be second nature in no time!

Thanks for joining us. I hope you find your time here interesting and enjoyable.
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2013, 10:54 PM

Re: Welcoming all newbies from Saga Zone!

New Members
Is it now time to welcome all our new members.

(I am relatively new myself but I was given a warm welcome when I joined up)

It appears most are from the Saga Zone site which is closing down.

I hope they will settle down on our site and become part of our little community.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2013, 11:43 PM

That's a lovely welcome, Michael and I'm sure it will be appreciated .....thanks!
Grouse
planet earth
Grouse is male  Grouse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 12:00 AM

Ta Michael, was a Saggy member along time ago,sad to see it going.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 12:31 AM

That's a lovely welcome for all the newbies here. I always forget to go on that thread - so a warm welcome from me as well to all newbies! This is the best place to be
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 12:39 AM

Welcome to all the new members I did begin individual welcomes but I just keep losing track!!!
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 10:40 AM

Thankyou you very much ...Must say I feel at home already.. I have found the Bar, Loo, and snack shop. ;0) Plus have met some nice people how can it get better ?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
Thankyou you very much ...Must say I feel at home already.. I have found the Bar, Loo, and snack shop. ;0) Plus have met some nice people how can it get better ?
What a character you are Baggy..
My kind a gal...
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 11:30 AM

Shucks..... love you too ;0))
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
Shucks..... love you too ;0))
giggle......

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top