Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 02:19 PM

Should I be sulking?

Have noticed several 'Happy Birthday' posts recently, so how come mine passed with not a single reference?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 02:24 PM

Re: Should I be sulking?

Originally Posted by daisymay ->
Have noticed several 'Happy Birthday' posts recently, so how come mine passed with not a single reference?
When was it gal - I blame the change recently made, putting the thread into general chat, should be in announcements ....
Happy belated Birthday - hope it was a good day for you
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 02:34 PM

March 4 for future reference, and actually was a nice day. Son had arranged for day off and we went to Cardiff Bay, took a boat ride around bay, and as it was actually a lovely day we had a stroll around and a look see inside the Millenium Centre, then had a lovely meal in Waggamamma, a Japanese noodle bar.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 02:44 PM

Sorry we missed your birthday Daisymay. Hope you had a real lovely day, especially the boat trip around the bay and some lovely spicy Japanese Noodles, mmmm.

Susie x
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 03:25 PM

March 4 for future reference, and actually was a nice day. Son had arranged for day off and we went to Cardiff Bay, took a boat ride around bay, and as it was actually a lovely day we had a stroll around and a look see inside the Millenium Centre, then had a lovely meal in Waggamamma, a Japanese noodle bar.
Sounds good !
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 03:50 PM

Hi Daisymay, your birthday will not show on the forum unless you have included the date in the relevant DOB section in your profile details

Control Panel >

>>> Edit your details

>>> Date of Birth

>>> Save changes
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
When was it gal - I blame the change recently made, putting the thread into general chat, should be in announcements ....
Happy belated Birthday - hope it was a good day for you
Hi Patsey the Announcements section is used by The Boss for posting changes and info about the forum
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

30-04-2014, 03:57 PM

Ooooer - Thanks Mags
daisymay
South Wales Valleys

30-04-2014, 05:54 PM

Thank you everyone, looks like it was maybe my own fault. Waggamamma was fab. My son is in to everything Japanese, manga comics, cartoons etc. etc. and he has always wanted to try what they call Ramen noodles. Basically a huge bowl of spicy broth with a mound of Japanese noodles with veggies, chicken, shrimp and pork, you eat the meat and noodles using chopsticks, then you lift the bowl with both hands and 'slurp', in fact one is obliged to make as much noise as possible as this denotes enjoyment. And he certainly enjoyed it.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 06:19 PM

Belated Happy Birthday wishes Daisymay

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top