Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2014, 08:50 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning everyone a lovely sunny and warm start to the day...

Enjoy the day whatever you may be doing
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2014, 08:51 AM

Another wonderful picture.
Hope everybody has a great day!
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2014, 08:55 AM

Morning everyone Sunny here too
Im at work this morning, just for a few hours, then some pruning in Garden.
Lovely pic, I went where they make 'Last of the summer wine ' last year
was lovely, just reminded me..

Enjoy ur day all

Shazy..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2014, 09:18 AM

Good morning fellow members a sunny breezy day here.

I have Hannah with me today and we are heading out into the garden shortly to play with play dough

Enjoy your day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2014, 10:12 AM

buenas dias all. After a hectic day of running around here, there and everywhere yesterday hopefully a quieter day today. A neighbour´s birthday party this afternoon is the only thing on the agenda. Weatherwise, it´s still overcast but very warm. Have a great day everyone.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2014, 10:26 AM

Morning everyone

Well after me putting on the forum yesterday about rain rain and more rain forecast for us it has been sunny and humid. that will teach me.

Enjoy your day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2014, 11:47 AM

Morning all.

What a lovely photo Alan.

Lovely hot sunny day here.

Went to the shops this morning for a walk, didn't buy anything apart from Cat's Tins of Tuna.

Hubby is in the garden cutting the Privit Hedge. Coco asleep on the bed.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2014, 12:12 PM

Good afternoon folks.

It is quite a warm day so far here although the sun is quickly getting covered by clouds!

I am currently sitting outside in the back garden with my trusty laptop and a cup of Earl Gray awaiting the garage calling to advise my car is ready. It did fail the MOT on a few things yesterday but I decided just to give the garage some business and let them do the work. I've been having some bad back pain lately and working underneath a car wouldn't help much!!

The wife called a few minutes ago and asked me to remember to get a sack of tatties (potatoes for you non-Scots!) from the local farm on my way home as our last lot are down to a handful.

Anyway, I'm rambling so I'll stop here and get on with some work!

Have a good day all.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2014, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
Good afternoon folks.

It is quite a warm day so far here although the sun is quickly getting covered by clouds!

I am currently sitting outside in the back garden with my trusty laptop and a cup of Earl Gray awaiting the garage calling to advise my car is ready. It did fail the MOT on a few things yesterday but I decided just to give the garage some business and let them do the work. I've been having some bad back pain lately and working underneath a car wouldn't help much!!

The wife called a few minutes ago and asked me to remember to get a sack of tatties (potatoes for you non-Scots!) from the local farm on my way home as our last lot are down to a handful.

Anyway, I'm rambling so I'll stop here and get on with some work!

Have a good day all.
Hi Jim - be careful how you handle that sack of tatties
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2014, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Yes, Patsy, they do!

Morning all. More rain forecast for today so not a day for mowing. I guess I'll have to be patient...

Have a good day, all.
Ooooer - one, looks like its positively leaning 'towards' the water
Great picture Alan

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top