Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2014, 04:51 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

Greylags and family taken yesterday at Wicksteed Park in Kettering.
One more session at it and the summer pruning of my fruit trees will be done. I must admit though that I'm not happy stood on the top of a set of step ladders with nothing to hold on to. I'm going to ask my son to cut about 18 ins from the top of them when the season's over. (the apple trees not the step ladders !)
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2014, 05:52 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning everyone, a fine start here with a settled forecast for a change...

Mrs P is going into town this morning so I'm holding the fort and cooking salmon for lunch.

We use extendable loppers for our pruning Alan, ours reach around 12', much safer than ladders...

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2014, 06:14 AM

Good Morning All.

Lovely picture Alan. Sounds like it was a little precarious up those ladders.

"Every new day is another chance to change your life" - Native American Proverb

Hope you all have a lovely day.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2014, 06:27 AM

Wonderful picture Alan
Good morning all
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2014, 06:34 AM

Aw, the family's out for a little paddle. So sweet. Great pic again.

Enjoy your day!
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2014, 07:03 AM

Morning Oldies..........
Great picture yet again..........see you have an eye for the "birds" Alan..........(yes I know rubbish pun).............
two days on the trot, sun is out........get out the Guinness book of records.......
Found out yesterday that my job is safe for another 12 months, not that the rest of my department were so lucky, bless them........
Hope you all have a fab and uneventful day..........

H
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2014, 08:24 AM

Good morning everyone and a lovely photo of the Geese
Hope everyone has a great day.
It had to be a Lancashire lad who calls us oldies on his post
From a Yorkshire lass watch it young'un

Have a nice day everyone. Don't think we are having rain today.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2014, 08:34 AM

Good morning fellow members it's a dull day at the moment and I am hoping it brightens up because the chair covers are being washed and they take ages to dry.

Alan be careful up that ladder,
Good news about the job HTB

Enjoy your day everyone
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2014, 08:40 AM

Morning all, and a lovely photo.

Good news about the job, H. Something to cling on to in this day and age.

Sun is shining. Didn't get over to the allotment yesterday as I stayed out, shopping. However, I must get on the computer before this evening as we have our committee meeting and I need to update/print my finance report.

Damn, and the weather is looking so lovely, too! Let's see if I can grab a few hours on the plot. (Greenhouse stuff will be parched.)

Have a goodun.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2014, 09:04 AM

buenas dias all. Another sunny day here. I´m off to deal with a few jobs in our little local town and have a wander round the market whilst I´m there. Our local town market is always a good place for seeing people you don´t see the rest of the week, it´s very social. Yesterday´s birthday party was very pleasant, as always it was mixed nationalities, strange translations and lots of arm waving, but nice anyway. Have a nice day everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top