Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2014, 08:43 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Lovely picture again. And I'm jealous of the forthcoming trip to the Italian Alps! That should be spectacular!!

Have a good day all!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2014, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Morning all. Lovely pic again.

I love the idea of a picnic with the dogs, Barry! Can I join you?! I'm trying to think where to go/what to do today...

Have a good day.
You are very welcome Jazz, we'll be at Clumber Park, down by the cricket pitch around twelve.....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2014, 09:10 AM

Morning fellow members a beautiful morning and I am just about to hang out the washing.

Later I am going to tea with the family for Hanna's 'official' birthday. She is a bit like the queen and has a number of birthdays Apparently her present is to be unveiled. It is a little house in the garden which all three children will share.

Enjoy your day everyone .
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2014, 09:12 AM

Morning everyone, it was Sunny earlier a bit dull at mo..
Im in work this morning,,havin a rest..lol
Been busy in Garden all week..

Lovely pic, I like flying when its clear like that, some great views..

Shazy..
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2014, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Morning fellow members a beautiful morning and I am just about to hang out the washing.

Later I am going to tea with the family for Hanna's 'official' birthday. She is a bit like the queen and has a number of birthdays Apparently her present is to be unveiled. It is a little house in the garden which all three children will share.

Enjoy your day everyone .
I used to have 2 birthdays Meg - my little friend was astounded - wishing you a lovely day with Hanna

Good morning all .....
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2014, 09:50 AM

Nice picture Alan beautiful day here..enjoy the day
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2014, 09:51 AM

anyone know why my avatar is not showing..it is on my profile?
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2014, 09:56 AM

buenas dias all. Another very hot day, no doubt all we´ll have now for some time is very hot days, shutters down during the day to keep the heat out and the cool in. Lovely photo Alan and I hope you enjoy your Italian trip, I´m sure you will, I hope you enjoy your party too Meg. I´m off to pick up my friend, as usual on Fridays, and taking her to hopefully buy a new laptop as her´s is old and now has many problems. Have a lovely day all whatever you are doing.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2014, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Not only Friday 13th but a full moon
I was hearing that on the radio in the car this morning. Spooky indeed, as it is not only a full moon but a special one at that (the presenter said the exact name but I forgot what it was!).

Have a good day all.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2014, 01:39 PM

Venus...sorry but I cant help you with ur pic on here..
Praps you could go to Help..

Shazy..

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top