Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2014, 06:07 AM

Re: Friday The 13th

Originally Posted by Pats ->
I am not in the least superstitious.
Did you cross your fingers or touch wood when you said that, Pats?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2014, 06:13 AM

Actually - had a lovely day out with friends. Went for a Chinese lunch which was delicious. Bought a beautiful blouse in Matalan, and stocked up the cat's pantry for them. One of my neighbours was not feeling well so, in the evening, I took her lovely little Westie for a long walk and was rewarded with a large gin and tonic on return. Superb full moon! Friday 13th was a good day for me.
Magic
United States
Magic is female  Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2014, 06:36 AM

13 is a very lucky number for me.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2014, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Actually - had a lovely day out with friends. Went for a Chinese lunch which was delicious. Bought a beautiful blouse in Matalan, and stocked up the cat's pantry for them. One of my neighbours was not feeling well so, in the evening, I took her lovely little Westie for a long walk and was rewarded with a large gin and tonic on return. Superb full moon! Friday 13th was a good day for me.
Friday the 13th was fine here too but the 14th stank because my female canary had to be put down due to breathing problems, leaving the male to sit on 8 eggs himself. I don't know if they're viable, I'll have to check tomorrow. They're free flight so their nest is up on a curtain rod.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top