Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2014, 02:43 PM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Yes Rachel, you will need to turn the water off. We had a new tap fitted a couple of weeks ago. Turn it off before you take the old tap off.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2014, 04:01 PM

Good afternoon all.

Yes we had just a few spots of rain.

Have been to Romford with my Mum, have now decided its time to bring in some Carers to look after her when I'm not there, to do her breakfast and dinner and to give her tablets, I cannot cope with it by myself.

Got to the Bus stop at 1pm this afternoon to come home, and I had 7 Red Arrows a Lancaster Bomber and a few Jets, go over my head, very exciting but noisy, it was for the Queen Official Birthday, Trooping of the Colours.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2014, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Stella H ->
Yes Rachel, you will need to turn the water off. We had a new tap fitted a couple of weeks ago. Turn it off before you take the old tap off.
Ah ... thank you Stella
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2014, 08:37 PM

evening Oldies........
weather has been changeable......
been at the Trafford centre all day shopping, eating , seeing a movie, and more shopping.....
Today I no longer even have two pennies to rub together.......

Hope you all have had a fab day

as a Scotsman, (pure jealousy).......I hope England win this evening.........

H
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2014, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Good afternoon all.

Yes we had just a few spots of rain.

Have been to Romford with my Mum, have now decided its time to bring in some Carers to look after her when I'm not there, to do her breakfast and dinner and to give her tablets, I cannot cope with it by myself.

Got to the Bus stop at 1pm this afternoon to come home, and I had 7 Red Arrows a Lancaster Bomber and a few Jets, go over my head, very exciting but noisy, it was for the Queen Official Birthday, Trooping of the Colours.
Oh I used to love the fly past!! We used to see the Arrows doing practice runs in the distance when I was a kid. We knew the time and would look out for them. That 'fuelled' our interest to go to air shows and we would all, Mum, Dad and I, get so emotional. Still do!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top