Join for free
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2011, 10:04 AM

Final photo of my trip

There must be an end to everything. Here's the final photograph taken from the other side of the San Francisco Bay Area Bridge. Our bus had stopped to drag out all the luggage and arrange it to make more organized for those departing first. As with the first day of the journey the weather was beautiful. I kept 132 photos in all and have posted them at my site http://bobmielke.smugmug.com for anyone who wishes to take a peek. I made sure to give that address to my fellow travelers before we parted our ways.

anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2011, 01:45 PM

Re: Final photo of my trip

Oh that is lovely, I would have liked to go to San Francisco and ride the trams but there you go. looking forward to your other pictures.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2011, 03:08 PM

Great photo again Bob . . . . you can see why some leave their hearts there eh.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2011, 10:35 PM

Lovely photo Bob, and the weather does look beautiful. Will be having a look at all your others on your site....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2011, 11:05 PM

A lovely photo to end your vacation, Bob ...... did you find the 10 days very tiring?
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2011, 11:28 PM

I sure was tired and very glad to be home, sleeping in my own bed. I sure got a physical workout on that trip. It was a lot of fun.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top