Join for free
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2011, 01:44 PM

Monument Valley Utah

I'm still processing photographs from my vacation to the Canyons of The West. I was most impressed with Monument Valley Utah because of the dramatic difference between the semi-barren flat lands and the high rise plateaus. The skies were always dramatic because the air is so pure.

dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2011, 02:44 PM

Re: Monument Valley Utah

That's fabulous Bob
Monument Valley is on my bucket list ... but who knows?
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2011, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
That's fabulous Bob
Monument Valley is on my bucket list ... but who knows?
The 5 national parks I visited on my recent vacation have been on my Bucket List all my life. I never thought I'd actually make it there. I'd love to make it Alaska and Denali National Park. I haven't given up on my bucket list because you never know what opportunities will come your way.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2011, 03:06 PM

That's beautiful Bob, what an array of colours!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2011, 03:23 PM

Fantastic colours Bob .
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2011, 05:46 PM

What a wonderful sight!, and the colours are really terrific Bob, are you sure you don't work for the American tourist board?.
bobmielke
Portland, OR

30-08-2011, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
What a wonderful sight!, and the colours are really terrific Bob, are you sure you don't work for the American tourist board?.
If I had my dream I'd rather work for National Geographic Magazine.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2011, 06:06 PM

What about those colours Bob, they are almost surreal...are they touched up or natural?..
bobmielke
Portland, OR

30-08-2011, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
What about those colours Bob, they are almost surreal...are they touched up or natural?..
I'm working with new enhancement software and still have a lot to learn Barry. There's a purple cast on the photo that I must still learn to remove. I just got this software last night to it may take a few more hours to find the solution.

I've replaced the original photo with a newly edited version I like much better.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top