Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2013, 06:40 AM

Happy Tuesday Everyone

Good Morning again from Romania.

A lovely looking day here again, but need to make most of it this morning, incase it goes downhill like yesterday.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2013, 07:44 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Everyone

Originally Posted by valice ->
Good Morning again from Romania.

A lovely looking day here again, but need to make most of it this morning, incase it goes downhill like yesterday.
Happy Tuesday.

Forgive my ignorance

"From ROMANIA?"
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2013, 08:12 AM

Morning Valice and everyone else who enters.

It's a real miserable morning, cold, dull, grey skies.

Had fun this morning, had to take a Urine Test from our Cat, got it now, so will be off to the Vets this morning, then I want to go to Marriages Flour Mills, to buy some good flour for making bread. Susie J xx
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2013, 08:19 AM

Good morning, another dull day here.
Nothing planned today, just the usual chores.
Hope your day is more interesting.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2013, 08:24 AM

Good morning fellow members a wet morning but good for the garden.
I have Hannah with me today, no walks or playing in the garden because of the rain so puzzles and play dough I guess

Susie I use Marriages flour sometimes when I can get to the health food shop, it gives great results.

Enjoy your day everyone.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2013, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Happy Tuesday.

Forgive my ignorance

"From ROMANIA?"
Sorry Robert, it means i'm on holiday in Romania, so the weather quoted is what i'm having there and not in UK.

Never heard of Marriages flour, do they keep it in the South?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2013, 08:33 AM

Morning all, not too bad here at the moment but cloud and rain forecast for later..

I'm cutting our privet hedges today, they only need a trim twice a year and they only take around two hours to do, so no real chore. Mrs P is cooking salmon for lunch and then we'll be out to the forest with the dogs for a couple of hours.

Enjoy the day y'all....

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2013, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Had fun this morning, had to take a Urine Test from our Cat, got it now, so will be off to the Vets this morning,
Oh I bet you had fun getting that

Good morning everyone
Drizzly here first thing, looks like it is trying to brighten up now.
Enjoy your day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2013, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by valice ->
Sorry Robert, it means i'm on holiday in Romania, so the weather quoted is what i'm having there and not in UK.

Never heard of Marriages flour, do they keep it in the South?
Here you are Val
http://flour.co.uk/
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2013, 09:47 AM

Good morning everyone. Dull again today and its spitting of rain. Going to go out in the city today. A few sales on so will have a good look around.
Not going to do any housework today after yesterdays marathon. Don't know about you all but if I do heavy housework I eat like a horse afterwards
Take care and have a nice day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top