Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2016, 04:17 PM

Re: Benefit fraud

No, they don't turn out to be bogus accusations nor are all the claimants genuine.

Read it another way, it wasn't proven that the claims were false so couldn't be proven that the accusations were genuine.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2016, 04:50 PM

Re: Benefit fraud

Don't get me wrong, I certainly don't condone those lazy gits who believe the state owes them the right to collect money they are not entitled to every fortnight so they can live the life of Riley whilst the rest of society have to work and can't afford half of what the miscreants receive.

My sympathies lie with the genuine claimants such as those unable to find a job, have lost their job, the disabled, the elderly and the vulnerable.

My beef is...where are the investigators to visit the homes of those at the top of society to check that whatever they claim, be it cheating the rest of us out of taxpayers money with tax evasion, expense cheating, claiming for attendance and countless other fraudulant claims.
It would help to balance fairness if they were as vigilant about investigating each and every one of those at the top of the pile as they are at investigating those on benefits!

Pigs might fly !!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top