Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2011, 08:07 AM

Already Monday

Good morning everyone.

Well after visiting Molly and Lilly yesterday we are having a lazy day doing nothing. Well, I may go and fit a second hard drive in a friends computer so that he has somewhere else to store his photo's.

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember to have a laugh, there is enough sadness in the world so it does need cheering up.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2011, 09:30 AM

Re: Already Monday

Good morning folks. Another rainy day in Oregon. Nothing exciting here today. Have a safe Spring day where you live.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2011, 10:35 AM

Morning all and sundry. A glorious start to the first day of Spring here in Sherwood, with the mopping and shopping done, the hound and I will be out for walkies after my coffee and then I'll be cooking pork chops and veg for lunch. Maybe a bit of pottering in the garden after lunch or I may collapse in the deck chair with a book...decisions, decisions...

Have a great day yourselves..

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2011, 03:45 PM

Spring is in the air ...... but not here, I'm afraid We've had a drizzly morning, now it's dull.

Went into town this morning for a few odds and ends, also confirmed booking of our plane seats for June.

Hope the day is good for all!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2011, 11:16 PM

Relaxing day today...walking, few household jobs then into town for birthday cards after dinner. Then it off again for another walk then time to do nothing at all but prepare tea and then eat it!!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top