Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2011, 02:51 PM

Bullied Boy Snaps

Good for you Boy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA0V7cOCMSc
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2011, 03:52 PM

Re: Bullied Boy Snaps

Well done lad.

Everyone should stand up to bully's, I once got six of the best in school for hitting a bully. Mind you I did use a swing door as he was running down the corridor. He never bullied anyone again.
Treacle
New Member!
Derbyshire UK
Treacle is female 

22-03-2011, 07:50 PM

Well done it takes a lot to fight a bully, but you only take so much.

Treacle
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2011, 11:01 PM

Good on him....bullies get everything they deserve if someone can stand up to them....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2011, 11:16 PM

All bullies should watch that video - it may make them think twice about bullying another child
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2011, 01:20 PM

I went to a minor Public school where bullying was commomplace---

One day in the gym changing room there was a fracas and Mr Cullen(my house master and a decent chap) and put us all on detention.

Next gym session he announced `the detention is off-one boy knows who is responsible ,other boys may wish to tell him`

A bully got a bloody nose and no more was said.

Not quite PC but we hit back..

Bullies are cowards who bully to make up for their problems-we should counsel them and understand their problems-after smacking them in the gob lol
Misstiffeye
Oxford UK
Misstiffeye is female 

27-03-2011, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
Bullies are cowards who bully to make up for their problems-we should counsel them and understand their problems-after smacking them in the gob lol
Well said Old Git an I fully agree.
Bullies are indeed cowards.
At least in my day it was possible to fight back. How children of today cope with `online bullying` is beyond me. That must be a truly awful situation for them to be in. How do you fight back with someone who is `invisable`?
Troopie
Adelaide, Australia
Troopie is female  Troopie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2011, 06:45 AM

It turns out after a few more interviews here with both boys, the smaller lad had been bullied by the bigger one for quite some time before the event posted on u tube. The part with the big lad taunting the other hadn't been recorded. The smaller lad had been bullied by several kids at the school and just snapped. The bigger one isn't as squeeky clean and moral as it seems. Bullys are rampant in Aust schools.Teachers like to express views on the rights and wrongs of it all, but you would be hard pushed to find one that follows through with what they preach until they are caught on camera.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2011, 05:33 PM

Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2011, 06:29 PM

What I would like to know about this is who was there with the video recording what happened. If it was an adult, then shame on him/her for not intervening and if it was another child was he expecting retaliation or a fight and wanting to record it. These two boys should now spend time together and get to know each other. I think they both need help.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top