Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2011, 07:56 AM

Lazy Thursday

Good morning everyone

We were planning to go for a walk around Ennerdale today but 'She who must be obeyed' is a bit under the weather, she was up last night being sick so instead we are having a lazy day just lounging around.

Have a wonderful day everyone, stand in front of the window smiling and make the neighbours wonder what your up to.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2011, 09:08 AM

Re: Lazy Thursday

Morning everyone from Sherwood, where Spring really is bursting out in earnest. Hound has been walked already but I've just been informed by Better Half that we now need to go clothes shopping (groan...)

However, apart from that bombshell it's not all bad news; my checkup yesterday went well with no new problems, today it's tuna and sweetcorn with jacket spuds for lunch and then we are over to friends for coffee this afternoon - if it's sunny we'll sit in their garden by the stream.

Have a wonderful day yourselves and don't let the b****rs get you down.

Barry
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2011, 12:20 PM

Good morning AB & Barry. We had a taste of Spring yesterday ourselves. The sun came out between 9:48 amd 10:32 yesterday morning. I know, because I was outside at the Portland zoo photographing birds & tigers.

Have you ever wondered what an animal is thinking? I do!!!

"I'm Gonna Get That Twig"!!!

Do you ever wonder what an animal is thinking? I do! It tickles me sometimes to think of the possibilities.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2011, 12:37 PM

Good morning all!

Not a good start to the day here, my husband was ill during the night and I am waiting for the doctor to call.

Hope you enjoy your day...
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2011, 02:13 PM

Mags I hope your husband recovers fast from what caused him to need the Doctor.
I wondered why you were on the boards late last night.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2011, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Mags I hope your husband recovers fast from what caused him to need the Doctor.
I wondered why you were on the boards late last night.
Thanks AB, we have been waiting two and a half hours for the ambulance to come I keep getting calls from the ambulance station to check if his condition has worsened and they just say there are a lot of emergencies today and they'll get there as soon as possible
Antibrown
Cumbria UK

24-03-2011, 05:51 PM

Mags, that is disgusting, have you not phoned your doctor and told him/her that you are still waiting?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2011, 06:46 PM

Sorry to hear your news Mags, please let us know how you get on..assuming the ambulance has arrived yet....
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2011, 10:43 PM

Mags, so sorry to hear your husband is not well.....hope all goes well for both of you....

Very relaxing day today....just enjoyed walking in the sunshine and pottering around garden....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top