Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2011, 08:01 AM

Busy Saturday

Good morning everyone.

A bright start to the day which is going to be filled with laughter and merriment, visitors are encroaching into our homely world so the silence of mother nature will be gone.

My thoughts and prayers are still with you Mags, Eileen, I do hope everything is alright.

Have a great day everone and dont forget to live life to the full.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2011, 08:51 AM

Re: Busy Saturday

Hello all and a very good morning from a grey and overcast Sherwood.

Off to the Newark caravan show today, just to window shop you understand, I will be sure to forget my credit card so that I can't buy anything and I'll be sure to forget my name so that I can't sign anything...

Have a great day yourselves....

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2011, 01:02 PM

Good morning AB, Barry, and everybody else. The weatherman got it right for once about the cold weekend, no outdoor work for me today, just laze around and watch the racing on TV. Enjoy yourselves whatever you're doing.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2011, 01:04 PM

lazy Saturday here,did my census return,got a lift to buy some compost and heard that my late wife`s estate is nearing completion.

Sorted out the house and contents insurance and played a few hands of bridge online.

And only just gone noon-time for a nap now
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2011, 01:49 PM

Good Morning folks. Another rainy day. The weather people said it has rained 22 of the last 26 days in March. They are forecasting rain for the rest of the month. Glub, glub!

I am attacking the laundry which must be done. I'll change shirts to wash it in the final load, 7 in all. My closet & drawers will be overflowing when it's all finished.

Some of my toys have arrived. The memory card that sends photos to my computer as well as my internet storage site works great. Amazing that they can squeeze a wi-fi transmitter into an SD memory card.

Well, I guess I know what I'll be doing for the next 2-3 hours so I'll wish you all a great day. Stand out in your sunshine and think of poor me. LOL
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2011, 10:03 PM

Same here AB...thoughts and prayers with Eileen and Mags....

Good to hear from you OG...hope you're doing ok....

Usual Saturday here, walking, big weekly shop and household jobs....no gardening today-far too chilly!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top