Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2011, 06:58 AM

Relaxing Monday!!!

Good morning everyone

Come on people it is Monday the start of the week, no time to keep sleeping.

No plans for today so I guess that it is going to be a relaxing one looking for things not to do.

Mags I hope your husband comes home sooner rather than later and all is well.
Eileen, prayers that you will be home soon and back posting.

Have a great day everyone and dont forget to smile, it does'nt cost anything and it helps to get rid of the rinkles.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2011, 09:49 AM

Re: Relaxing Monday!!!

Lovely start this morning so I will potter around in the garden for a while. I'm cooking pork steaks and veg for lunch and then I will try to look busy with my book in the conservatory armchair for a few hours, gradually winding down for the weekend.....

Have a good day and take care of one another..

Barry
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2011, 01:08 PM

Good morning all. I had an exciting day yesterday. I hung around with my best friend, Warren, and wound up going shopping and returning with a brand new iMac 21.5" computer. I'm having fun this morning learning my way around it as I've been using PCs for 31 years and have no idea how to use a Mac. There's a lot to learn & experience. It would seem that I truly never stop learning so I keep my mind sharp. Anyway, have a great day and I'll try to do the same.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2011, 02:16 PM

Afternoon greeting to all

Spent the morning with my daughter, shopping and nattering then she came back here for lunch.

Now I'm trying to catch up on all the chores, decide what I'm going to cook for my dinner then it's off for another hospital visit at 6.00pm.

Bob, welcome to the Mac brigade!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2011, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Afternoon greeting to all

Spent the morning with my daughter, shopping and nattering then she came back here for lunch.

Now I'm trying to catch up on all the chores, decide what I'm going to cook for my dinner then it's off for another hospital visit at 6.00pm.

Bob, welcome to the Mac brigade!
I' sure feeling lost at times but this is just my first dayvsonit will take some time. L'll be ok.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top