Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2011, 07:01 AM

Correspondence Tuesday

Good morning everyone

Not much happeneing today on the western front apart from catching up on some corresponence and a visit to some local establishment for lunch.

I hope hubby is discharged today Mags and all is well. Eileen you are still in my thoughts and prayers as I am sure you are in everyones here at Offers.

Have a wonderful day everyone and dont forget that your loved ones need to know it today, tomorrow could be to late.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2011, 08:20 AM

Re: Correspondence Tuesday

Good morning all and sundry forumeers. Hound has been walked already and we are now awaiting a skip being delivered, which will be used to get rid of some rubble from our rear patio, which two of our sons are going to spruce up and re-lay over the next few days....exciting times indeed..

Have a great day yourselves and try to enjoy the spring sunshine, you deserve it, you know you do....

Barry
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2011, 09:46 AM

Correspondance(mis spelling deliberate) day indeed. I go to my local BS to get a quote for house insurance,loads of questions,all goes well until-yes my house is listed.

Ah you need to speak to our broker then as it cannot be done in branch.

Speak to broker arm-same questions same answers.

Post this morning?-please complete the following form.

It`s like the ruddy census-asking me questions they know the answer to already
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2011, 10:27 AM

Good morning all,

Quiet morning here, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that hubby may be discharged either today or tomorrow. Thank you for your kind words AB.

The garage has just called to very kindly collect our car which has been booked to go in for a service today. I'm hoping there won't be too big a bill at the end of the day!

Enjoy the sun those who have it ..... it's wet and gloomy here.....
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2011, 10:48 AM

Good morning everyone. Free day for us today and the weather is fine, so I think it is time to get the fairies and elves out of the summerhouse - they are knocking to come out and play in the garden.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2011, 10:57 AM

Good morning all. The weather men are talking about possibly reaching 60 F for the first time this year. It won't happen for a few more days though. This has been the coldest March since 1948 when they started keeping such records. It's coffee clutch Tuesday for me. Selling my laptop computer to one of the ladies today. I'm loving my new Apple iMac sitting in front of me. It seems huge at 21,5 inches. It's so very quiet & the monitor so bright & sharp. Have a great day all as I look forward to warmer temps.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2011, 06:17 PM

Hello all, glad to see you all have something to do in this nice Spring weather. My work is starting to pile up so I'll have to organize my hours a bit more regimental.
Nice to hear from you again OG, hope you're doing well under the circumstances.
Enjoy the rest of the Day everyone.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2011, 09:56 PM

Relaxing day today...few household jobs, walking and after dinner, time to 'pamper' me-went to hairdressers-always find that very relaxing....

Thoughts are with Mags-hope he is home with you this week, and of course thoughts with Eileen....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top