Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2011, 07:00 AM

Lazy Wednesday

Good morning all

A damp day here today so we are going to have a lazy day, I will be cleaning my study and then Washing the hall carpet with the Vax machine whilst she who must be obey is changing all the curtains in the house and then cleaning her study.

Did I say lazy day, well that is what she who must be obeyed called it.

Mags I hope hubby is home and relaxing.

Eileen come on gal, we miss you.

Have a wonderful day everyone and dont forget to smile even if things go wrong.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2011, 08:25 AM

Re: Lazy Wednesday

Good morning AB and all who follow ....

It is indeed a happy wednesday for me as my hubby will be coming home later today I wish I could say the same for Eileen, I do miss her on here and Catsey.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable day...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2011, 09:12 AM

Morning all and sundry from a dull and overcast Sherwood. Building materials have been delivered this morning ready for the patio works to commence but I'm already wishing it was all done and finished. I've been in construction most of my life but I cannot stand the upheaval at home..

Good to hear your news Mags, best regards to hubby from me and Zack.

Have a great day everyone and look after one another, you're worth it..

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2011, 12:24 PM

Oh well, my happy Wednesday didn't last long. I've just heard that Hubby will not be coming home today, he is on Nil by Mouth, a line being fitted for fluids and he will have a Sigmoidoscopy tomorrow. In a way I am pleased they will be doing it while he's still in hospital as he would have had an appointment at a later date to go as an outpatient. At least this is getting it over and done with and he can then come home with no worries.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2011, 12:38 PM

Good afternoon all. Another nice day today and I've plenty to do.
Sorry for your disappointment Mags, don't worry things will work out fine.
Nothing like the good Woman for keeping you on your toes AB. Eileen hope your doing OK, we all miss you.
Enjoy the day Folks.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2011, 09:38 PM

Good Afternoon all, It's way past noon here already. Fell asleep 5:30 yesterday afternoon and woke up at 10:30 at night. Got strange sleep hours last night. Trying to get things set up properly on the new computer. I'm making great progress. I have new Mac versions of my Graphics software on the way, for free. Great customer service there as they were willing to swap for Mac versions at no cost. Have a great rest of the day. It's warming up here.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2011, 10:44 PM

Not done a lot today except got wet through twice when out walking-then again when I had to go into town! Just hoping my jackets dry out for tomorrow....

Mags - sorry your husband didn't make it home today, but at least he'll get his test over and done with sooner rather than later...fingers crossed all goes well....

Eileen - thoughts and prayers are flying over to you....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top