Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2011, 07:00 AM

Walking Sunday

Good morning everyone.

A quick visit to Tesco and then a walk over Darling fell with lunch in some local establishment followed by an afternoon of relaxation.

Mags, good news having your husband home.

Have a great day and remember who needs to know how you feel about them, tomorrow it could be to late.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2011, 08:06 AM

Re: Walking Sunday

Hound walked already and expecting some of the kids around a little later for Mum's day. Nothing else planned other than relaxing with the papers after lunch.

Have a good day and look after one another..

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2011, 10:48 AM

Good morning everyone and a very happy Mothers Day to all Mums and remembering those we have lost.

We had to cancel our planned meal at a restaurant today but instead I will be preparing a buffet for my family ...... the meal out will be arranged at a later day.

Have a great day all!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2011, 11:50 AM

Good morning all. My goodness, Mother's Day must be celebrated on a different day in Europe than in the States. I was born on Mother's Day in 1949 and it's always in May near or on my birthday May 10.

Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to all you ladies out there. I hope you're being treated special today.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2011, 06:29 PM

Good Evening all. The two Grandsons were sharing the computer all Day playing games, so I'm late again.
Happy Mothers Day to all you lovely Mums, where would we be without you.
Enjoy the rest of the Day Folks.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2011, 09:06 PM

Evening all....hope all Mothers out there have had a lovely day.....

Quiet day here, walking, caught up with household jobs then after dinner met my friend and went off for a long walk...very lucky, we avoided heavy showers......

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top