Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2011, 07:02 AM

Monday a day of freedom

Good morning everyone

Not a lot on the cards today, quick shop for food for mother natures creatures and then a whole day doing what I want to. She who must be obeyed is off visiting again so frredom is in my reach.

Have a wonderful day everyone but dont forget those who need to know your feelings as you may not get another chance.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2011, 10:51 AM

Re: Monday a day of freedom

Good morning world. 24 people have looked at this thread and only one has posted anything. Curiosity seekers? Tourists? No one wants to take the time to "say good morning"? Well, I'm not sitting in the shadows the rest of my life. I'm out there, coloring outside the lines.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2011, 12:41 PM

The sun is shining and all is well here

Hope everyone has a good day
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2011, 07:22 PM

Good evening to you all, I've had a very busy Day and I'm knackered.
Hope you all had a good day.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2011, 10:33 PM

Usual sort of day here...walking this morning, after dinner supermarket for few bits and pieces for myself and my friend. Took her shopping round and spent rest of afternoon chatting and drinking tea with her..........

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top