Join for free
Page 137 of 246 « First < 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 > Last »
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2020, 06:39 PM

Re: Let's have a laugh

What do you call a guy with a rubber toe? Roberto.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2020, 12:25 AM

Saw Beyonce at the supermarket earlier.

She was with Aldi single ladies
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2020, 06:26 AM

The statistics on sanity is that one out of every four persons are suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 02:59 PM

Should have gone to specsavers!

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Richmond ->
Should have gone to specsavers!

Video unavailable.

Perhaps I should have gone to Specsavers!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 03:48 PM

While riding his old BSA, He swerved to avoid hitting a rabbit , lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging his head.

Dazed and confused He crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shiny new sports car pulled up with a very beautiful woman who asked, "Are you okay?"

He looked up, and noticed she was long and lean, she could have been a model.

"I'm okay I think," he replied as pulling his.self up to the side of the car to get a closer look.

She said, “Get in and I’ll take you home so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head.”

"That's nice of you," he answered, "but I don't think the wife will like me doing that!"

"Oh, come now, I’m a nurse," she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly."

Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, he agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure she won't like this."

We arrived at her place which was just few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, he thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better but I know the misses is going to be really upset so I'd better go now."

"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile. "Stay for a while. I don't mind. By the way, where is she?"

"Still in the ditch with the bike, I guess."
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 07:48 PM

A blonde drops off her dress to the dry cleaners

The lady says, "Come Again!"

The blonde says, "No, it's toothpaste this time."
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

12-03-2020, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
A blonde drops off her dress to the dry cleaners

The lady says, "Come Again!"

The blonde says, "No, it's toothpaste this time."

Borrowed!
Primus1
York

12-03-2020, 11:02 PM

Wilson runs a nail factory and decides his business needs a bit of advertising. He has a chat with a friend who works in marketing, and he offers to make a television ad for Wilson's Nails. "Give me a week," says the friend, "and I'll be back with a tape." A week goes by and the marketing executive comes to see Wilson. He puts a cassette in the video and presses play. A Roman soldier is busy nailing Jesus to the cross. He turns to face the camera and says with a grin, "Use Wilson's Nails, they'll hold anything." Wilson goes mad, shouting, "What is the matter with you? They'll never show that on television. Give it another try, but no more Romans crucifying Jesus!" Another week goes by and the marketing man comes back to see Wilson with another tape. He puts it in the machine and hits play. This time the camera pans out from a Roman standing with his arms folded to show Jesus on the cross. The Roman looks up at him and says, "Wilson's Nails, they'll hold anything." Wilson is beside himself. "You don't understand. I don't want anything with Jesus on the cross! Now listen, I'll give you one last chance. Come back in a week with an advertisement that I can broadcast." A week passes and Wilson waits impatiently. The marketing executive arrives and puts on the new video. A naked man with long hair, gasping for breath, is running across a field. About a dozen Roman soldiers come over the hill, hot on his trail. One of them turns to the camera and says, "If only we had used Wilson's Nails!"
effingpot
Hampshire, UK
effingpot is male  effingpot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2020, 07:50 PM

Page 137 of 246 « First < 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top