Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 12:25 PM

Re: Does It Matter?

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I'm not a violent person pauline, I would never bash you.... That's Mrs Fox bashing me if she ever came on to the forum and read what I had said about her...in fun of course....
I’m desperately searching for all that you have said about Mrs Fox,

All in good fun, you sly old fox, a fit one though.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I would prefer the Astra
So would I, Meg, that's why I never bothered with a BMW.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Of course not. Love your turn of phrase today Harbs. You're doing jolly well. Keep it up
It's nothing to do with me, Dex, it just pops into my head and I post it. I take no responsibility for it.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
So would I, Meg, that's why I never bothered with a BMW.
I'll stick with my VW thing.

For some reason I have never taken to BMW's. Never owned one and only rented a couple of times but -- dunno. Didn't like em. For me the most important thing is and always has been comfort.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 01:16 PM

Honesty is important to me & I can usually tell if somebody is telling lies.
In real life I find it hard to accept people telling lies, but when I see it happen on the forum I have learned to feel sorry for the person telling them, and this is why.....

The ones who try to impress others must lack self confidence if they want to impress us with achievements or possessions they dont have.

Some have mental illness that makes them tell lies, so even if we don't like it perhaps we shouldn't bother about it, it may just be their way of coping with life.

If somebody I know well tells me lies though, I have no problem telling them that they are lying and that people who can't be honest are never welcome in my life.

In answer to the thread question "Does it matter?"
I would say " Yes", if you are in my life, but those who do it on the forum I would probablu say " NO, unless they are trying to con somebody for their own gain"
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Am far too lazy to create false realities on here.

Also, no offence, but I really don't need any of you lot to massage my ego.
I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 01:18 PM

Actions speak louder than words, I've found. You can say anything you like, but a persons actions will always speak the truth.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Meeeeoooowwwww Tiff......

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top