Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 06:12 PM

Re: Over indulged.

Originally Posted by carol ->
You're right Dex - no place mats or coasters.

The cutlery was brought to us on a narrow white ceramic tray & all condiments - mayo etc was in little white ceramic pots.
I was applying a memory technique I'd seen on TV last week. Try to notice the little unremarkable things to fill in one's mind palace

It goes without saying that it's great that you and your friend had a well earned momentary return to "normal" capitalist gluttony.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by UkGameCoder ->
Looks like you did a great job, Carol! Please give her my best wishes.

UGC, Next, you will be asking if she’s rich?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
....rushes back to view pic!!

These are my findings... Carol, you have a lovely complexion.

I think your friends hair was newly cut and set.

Only one table mat?

You were both drinking ginger ale or similar?

I wonder what the people behind you both, were chatting about? One was looking at his ?mobile phone.

Thanks Art but you can't see the wrinkles.

Yes Jeans had just had her hair done. her daughter is a hairdresser & does her mums hair every week

That's not a table mat - it's the ceramic tray they bought our pudding spoons on.

Good guess with the drinks. Jean was drinking ginger ale & I was drinking lager shandy. She is TT but I would have enjoyed a glass of wine or two - alas, I was driving..
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

28-07-2021, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
UGC, Next, you will be asking if she’s rich?
How dare you? Don't you think that's a bit too soon? Let's give it a few more days at least please!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 07:00 PM

How dare you? Don't you think that's a bit too soon? Let's give it a few more days please!
In the meantime, it might be worth asking Carol to stop spending some of her money so frivolously on herself, since I'm sure you could make better use of it.
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

28-07-2021, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
In the meantime, it might be worth asking Carol to stop spending some of her money so frivolously on herself, since I'm sure you could make better use of it.
I thought about giving it all to you, but since you're always boasting about having too much of it, ...
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

28-07-2021, 07:06 PM

I thought about giving it all to you, but since you're always boasting about having too much of it, ...
Thanks. Those piles of notes I have around the house are becoming a trip hazard as it is.
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

28-07-2021, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Thanks. Those piles of notes I have around the house are becoming a trip hazard as it is.
Maybe you can recycle them back into wood and build an extension for your log cabin!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top