Join for free
Page 11 of 30 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 01:23 PM

Re: A Smart Car Saga

I bought a Swatch watch just on impulse while passing through LHR. Definitely one of the best watches that I ever bought. In the end I lost it when the bloomin' strap broke.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Until I discovered Smirnoff I thought that Dickens was some sort of orgy.
Did'nt you say you don't drink Todgy ??

D man! 🤗🤗
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Did'nt you say you don't drink Todgy ??

D man! 🤗🤗
I don't, haven't for years now ---- but I remember!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
We all miss things at times.

However, if anyone else mentions anything with a religious connotation in it, there's no problem.

If I mention anything, then I get accused of ridiculing her beliefs and she wants to rake up a load of of dirt and she becomes argumentative and insulting.

I'm sick to death of having to pussy foot around and changing what I might want to post just to pander to her deluded opinions of me and my intentions.
Could be paranoia Dex ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
In your opinion!!
In my experience Pauline.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Is there any story or moral to this thread at all now?

What happened to the flippin' Smart car?
Mups, l got lost in many parts of the thread but then William the Concreter turned up and l think it was his job to make a concrete gararrge for Bri’s car as the Smartcar cover is wearing out.

By chance I saw a man driving a Smartcar this morning. The man driving looked as it he was sitting in the back seat as he seemed so far away from the steering wheel.
Of course, a Smartcar doesn’t have a back seat and l wondered why he looked so far away from the steering wheel?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mups, l got lost in many parts of the thread
Many books, films, TV series etc have the habit of stretching things out with a load of irrelevant details.

Dianne simply followed the trend.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

01-07-2021, 01:47 PM

By chance I saw a man driving a Smartcar this morning. The man driving looked as it he was sitting in the back seat as he seemed so far away from the steering wheel.
Of course, a Smartcar doesn’t have a back seat and l wondered why he looked so far away from the steering wheel?
It's an illusion. If the "rest" of the car had been there, it would have looked "normal".
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

01-07-2021, 01:47 PM

Mups, l got lost in many parts of the thread but then William the Concreter turned up and l think it was his job to make a concrete gararrge for Bri’s car as the Smartcar cover is wearing out.

Perhaps he was sitting far from the steering wheel because he
WAS Brian ??
Nah, if he was he would need blocks on his shoes and extensions to
his arms !!

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
In my experience Pauline.
It's not just you, Dex, most of us have experienced pauline.

Page 11 of 30 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top