Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2021, 11:17 AM

Re: Watching Rome Burn

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
How is it being protected? It's the law abiding majority that are being punished with what is effectively existence in an open prison whilst anyone who is actually breaking the law remains outside this system. Even if caught they are not even reprimanded. Nuts!

Don't be ridiculous. The "law abiding majority" are UNDER ATTACK in many many ways.

What happens to the perps is a related issue but the root cause is that society has changed and it ain't gonna go back. Learn to live in the changed world because you and all of us have no choice.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2021, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
My apologies for my mistake. You are perfectly correct.
I'd be very surprised if the majority of the public didn't support recording of criminal activity. It stands to reason after all.
You owe me a pint!

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2021, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
You owe me a pint!

Certainly! We have some lovely clear cool water round here.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top