Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 10:50 AM

We are doomed! ......Again

Yep the Loons are out again, not the Labour Party but the religious cults. : “There shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars, and upon the Earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring.” Damn I just love that sentence..

From the Star which is supposed to be a newspaper...
MYTHICAL planet that will supposedly trigger an apocalypse on Earth is going to appear next week, doomsayers claim.

Nibiru – also known as Planet X – is a fabled alien world thought to be ten times the size of Earth.

So called “truthers” believe it is hurtling towards our solar system and will soon unleash chaos.

Conspiracy theorists now claim they have uncovered the true timeframe for the end of days.

Planet X will supposedly appear next week on November 20 and trigger a disaster for mankind.

One researcher has pinpointed bizarre weather phenomena as a sign of its imminent appearance.

In the video entitled “Nibiru evidence is very clear, celestial body approaching Earth November 20 2017”, the conspiracy theorist points to fears of a polar vortex and natural disasters that have occurred this year.

They warn: “There shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars, and upon the Earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring.”
Anyway I am off shopping later, anyone want me to pick up an extra tin of spam and a bottle of Asda still water? My treat.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 11:19 AM

Re: We are doomed! ......Again

Blimey Rehab......I've not seen Surfermom on the forum much just lately, you don't think she knows do you and is preparing for the inevitable?

I'm going to have my last steady walk down to the church and repent my sins...I might be quite some time.....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 11:28 AM

Well if we are I don't think it's soon enough looking at the animals we've made extinct etc
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Yep the Loons are out again, not the Labour Party but the religious cults. : “There shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars, and upon the Earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring.” Damn I just love that sentence..

From the Star which is supposed to be a newspaper...

Anyway I am off shopping later, anyone want me to pick up an extra tin of spam and a bottle of Asda still water? My treat.
Wow! Rehab, you are really pushing the boat out! Can l have a bottle of Champagne, Sirloin steak and maybe some luxury pate instead?

These ‘End Of Nigh Days’ come and go, and we just carry on regardless...until the next one!!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 12:02 PM

It's stuff like this that makes quitting the ciggies seem so pointless
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 12:09 PM

get me a couple of beers whilst your out Rehab
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 12:33 PM

So if I tell work the world is ending next Monday and I wont be coming in do you think they will believe me. Or think I'm just slacking.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 01:25 PM

How thoughtful of you Rehab.
Would you mind getting me two bottles of water instead of one please, don't want my dogs to go thirsty.
Thank you nice man.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Wow! Rehab, you are really pushing the boat out! Can l have a bottle of Champagne, Sirloin steak and maybe some luxury pate instead?

These ‘End Of Nigh Days’ come and go, and we just carry on regardless...until the next one!!
You what...? I did say Spam and still water, I dint think my post office savings book will run to luxury items.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

14-11-2017, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
How thoughtful of you Rehab.
Would you mind getting me two bottles of water instead of one please, don't want my dogs to go thirsty.
Thank you nice man.
Sorted Mups
What happens to these prophets when nothing happens I wonder, do they go into politics or form another cult, there does seem to be a lot if gullible people around willing to believe I think Jeremy Corbyn would make a great prophet.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top