Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 08:40 PM

Re: Our animals die.......:(

There is a certain song which I hear now and then which still reminds me of the day our 'Marsh' was run over outside our house. Six years on and it still makes me sad (heard it today in fact).He always stayed in the garden but on this particular day he decided to venture out but didn't quite make it back.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
I have still got Billy's Ashes here in my Display Cabinet along with my Mums. MIL and FIL, when we eventually move, we will be taking the Ashes with us and having them in a nice plot in the garden altogether.
WE still have the ashes too susie. It helps somehow doesn't it.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
There is a certain song which I hear now and then which still reminds me of the day our 'Marsh' was run over outside our house. Six years on and it still makes me sad (heard it today in fact).He always stayed in the garden but on this particular day he decided to venture out but didn't quite make it back.

LongDogs, that is one sweet little cat, what kind is he? I love gray cats.......
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

12-10-2018, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
LongDogs, that is one sweet little cat, what kind is he? I love gray cats.......
Hi Blue.

He was a British short hair Lilac. Brother of Tirzah who I have posted on other posts.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 09:09 PM

so sorry for the losses of all your pets. When we are animal lovers it breaks our hearts because they are a part of our family. My passed dogs will always have a special place in my heart and I still well up when I think of them. They were loyal and never let me down, unlike some people.

My wonderful little Bichon is 11 now and I look at him and wonder how much longer I will have him with me. I can't bear to think of anything happening to him but of course I know it will, I will be heartbroken to lose him just as I was my other dogs.

Awww, so now I'm filling up.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I am sorry to hear this Muddy ....
You know there Muddy, it is much more fun to believe and it feels good inside of us, so why not just believe........
(Just ask Filly, she still believes in Santa...drives me crazy every year, climbing down that chimney of hers)

I surely do believe in Santa, Muddy & Blue...Christmas is more fun that way. Blue honey...next time try the front door......you are too funny!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 09:13 PM

That's heartbreaking. What a beautiful cat.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 09:16 PM

Sorry sorry LoDo, you know every time I see pictures of your cats its making me want one of that breed. They truly are beautiful cats.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
so sorry for the losses of all your pets. When we are animal lovers it breaks our hearts because they are a part of our family. My passed dogs will always have a special place in my heart and I still well up when I think of them. They were loyal and never let me down, unlike some people.

My wonderful little Bichon is 11 now and I look at him and wonder how much longer I will have him with me. I can't bear to think of anything happening to him but of course I know it will, I will be heartbroken to lose him just as I was my other dogs.

Awww, so now I'm filling up.
Oh Lion Queen...I know what you mean completely. Gracie is now 13 1/2 years old...I see her slowing down and think the same as you do...it's impossible not to. I love her with all of my heart...and make certain that she knows it every single day...
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

12-10-2018, 09:24 PM

Here is something I wrote a while back

My dog doesn't care if I'm young or old, rich or poor, smart or not so smart. He doesn't care if I gain weight or don't look my best. When I come home from a hard days work he will greet me with a happy wagging tail, running around excitedly simply because he is so happy to see me.

He senses when I'm sad and will smother me with kisses or just sit quietly beside me cuddling up.

To my dog I am the most important person in his life and he is as hopelessly devoted to me as I am him. He gives me something wonderful, that something wonderful is..............
UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top