Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 12:30 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good morning everyone!

Have just finished restoring order to my sitting room after yesterday's crafty day - which was great fun. Made lots of Christmas cards.

Am just drinking a glass of warm milk with a shot of brandy in it - then I am off to bed.

See you all later - be good!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 01:10 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Hi

Good Morning All.

We all have a stomach bug, simply cannot stay asleep.

Decorating is nowhere near done and I doubt much will be done today either.

I hope you all have a good day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 05:50 AM

Good morning from me too. That wind seems to have dropped now and it's still very mild, but heavy rain forecast for later they say....

I've got a little decorating touching up to do in the new loft conversion now that it's had a few months to settle, so I'll probably do that later after walking the hounds.

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 06:07 AM

Good Morning all - again.

I am back like a tiger refreshed. I will be Westie walking about 8:00am. Then I will prepare vegs for lunch and put the beef in to slow roast. After which the most strenuous thing I will doing is counting up how many cards I made yesterday - how many I still need to do - and photographing them.

Have a lovely day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 07:54 AM

Good morning all.

Its dull and grey out but very mild, sun will follow later.

Will be cooking Beef Casserole today and Vegetables.

Nothing planned today.

Have a good day all.

p.s. Swimmers hope you get rid of the bug soon.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 08:18 AM

Good morning all from me too.

I ended up with a house full yesterday after saying I had nothing planned so I hardly dare say....Nothing much planned today except have pals coming round later this evening to share a Chinese take away...have a good day all.

PS....hope all are better soon Swims x
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 08:44 AM

Good morning kiddiwinks

Why do I bother?. This lot fell last night and that is only part of the back garden. I only got it cleared yesterday as well as the house front roof gutter.

Still it keeps me busy I suppose

Oh having had this camera lens repaired and internally cleaned can't believe what a difference the cleaning has made to photos
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 09:04 AM

Good morning everyone torrential rain here though we do need it, everywhere is so dry.

I am relieved to see my broccoli has survived the slugs .

Not a lot planned for today except going through my filing cabinet in the spare room before it gets too cold in that unheated room.

Enjoy your day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 10:33 AM

Good morning all heavy rain throughout the night and continuing this morning, still very mild.

Swimmy, I hope that tummy bug clears soon.

Enjoy your day everyone ☔️
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 12:21 PM

Morning everyone, a rare treat! I am actually able to get Wifi, how long for I don't know!! HWMO and I are at the tip of Anglesey for a week. Staying in a beautiful, picture box whte cottage with the sea in front of us and surrounded by fields of sheep, not a single house to be seen. Perfect! my two little dogs can bark their heads off at the birds and not a soul but us would hear them, (apart from the sheep and they don't seem phased in the least).

We had ferocious high winds and incessant rain yesterday.The land is so flat here there was no shelter from the weather. I actually thought Camilla, our campervan, was at risk of going for a drive on her own, it was so bad.

Oh well, we are at least snug and warm in this little holiday cottage, no Landline but we had brought our laptops and mobile phones as they said free Wifi. But.....problems! I certainly didn't expect 4G or even 3G, but basic would be nice! anyone would think it was 1998 not 2018.
As I said, no landline but no mobiles working for 2 days so far either! HWMO managed to get 2 bars on his phone, then one bar, then like mine, back to zilch. , all I have, even practically standing upside down, is zilch! Hope there are no emergencies because all I have intermittently is this laptop, which awards me maybe 1/2 hour Wifi if it's feeling generous. you may get this message Monday if Wifi dies again. Off for a nice long walk along the beach this afternoon, take care all, Happy Sunday!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top