Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2018, 02:07 PM

Re: La Femme Nikita

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Yeah it's really good. Very edgy, keeps giving you surprises just when all seems to be going nicely for Nikita.

I didn't like the ending much though. In the remake, The Assassin with Bridget Fonda, the ending is a bit better, but the overall film has none of the class and style of the original.

Its a while since I watched the film and the DVD is sitting in my drawer so I think I'll pull it out again.

There is also a copy of LEON (also called The Professional) in there, another great film that kinda stays with you. Again by the great director Luc Besson and with Jean Reno and with Gary Oldman playing a very good part.

Unmissable really.
Yes just watch the American Assassin and it had a lot better ending..

The same as the American version of the Girl with the Dragon tattoo much better ending

But both did not match to the originals.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2018, 02:18 PM

Must keep an eye out for these boxsets, saw the film.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Must keep an eye out for these boxsets, saw the film.
If its the Canadian version with Peta Wilson all 5 series are worth watching they are class.

What annoyed me about this series was the intro(convicted for a crime she did not do) were in the French version she put gun to the policeman throat and pulled the trigger and was sent to a government training assassin squad but that made no sense in the TV version intro

BUT On the last series it was revealed that the section she was recruited to get her out of prison was under the control of Control(Played by Edward Woodward)her father who she had never met.

Get the boxset for the TV series its brill well worth watching

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top