Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2017, 05:03 PM

Re: Pregnant woman thrown out of steak house

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I don't claim to know the young lady so her morals are not known to me, she looks proud and that's all can really be seen from a photo.
One which she will one day assuredly show to her young sprog .. telling them they were on a day out before they were even born .. even though if they smiled for the camera no one could tell.

But I do agree that from one photo you can't build a character assessment or deduce intelligence or really comment on her as a person.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2017, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Well, even uncovered beer bellies are not normally allowed in restaurants, here or abroad. I just think she should have more respect for other diners, herself and her unborn child. No doubt she will spend the rest of the week whingeing on facebook about how unfairly she was treated despite knowing full well that it would cause a problem.
Exactly what the brainless woman has done.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2017, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I don't claim to know the young lady so her morals are not known to me, she looks proud and that's all can really be seen from a photo.
Julie, Are we looking at the same picture? Have you seen her eyes? They don’t look proud to me, they look angry and aggressive!

To me, baring her tummy like that, is like taking a baby out in a pram on a freezing cold day with the hood down and no blankets on the baby!!
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2017, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by DWebb ->
I said it was like the 18th Century earlier in this thread, that sounds more like Neanderthal, my woman in my cave

Would you rather I said YOUR woman in my cave ?
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2017, 08:05 PM

Why the Hell would a pregnant belly put people off their food? it would certainly not put me off my food, it is perfectly natural, more natural than some of the horrendous male beer guts you also see hanging out of their shirts, as for wearing a nice frock, remind me this is the 21st Century and not the 18th?
Perfectly natural ? Yes, I suppose it is. But so is a hairy, bare chested man perfectly natural. How would you like to be at a restaurant and trying enjoy a meal while sitting near a hairy chested man ?

We are supposed to be living in a civilized society where dress codes are in effect.
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2017, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Perfectly natural ? Yes, I suppose it is. But so is a hairy, bare chested man perfectly natural. How would you like to be at a restaurant and trying enjoy a meal while sitting near a hairy chested man ?
Funny you should say that but whenever I go for a meal with my mate Butch he always refuses to wear a shirt and those hairs get everywhere
Greenhorn
England
Greenhorn is male  Greenhorn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2017, 08:37 PM

Before you know it women will be showing an ankle!
Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Hardly the same is it? Unless it's got a 9 month old blister developing on it.
There's nowt wrong with a good cankle or two!

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top