Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 04:38 PM

Re: We are doomed! ......Again

No they eat peoples heads, and stuff, but, and not a lot of people know this, if you wear a tin of spam around your neck and sprinkle yourself with the holy Asda still water then they avoid you. Having said that most people will avoid you too
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Will that the same as a Zombie Apocalypse?
Yes, but with politicians as the zombies.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 05:47 PM

“There shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars, and upon the Earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring.”

What's new ?
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 06:26 PM

"don't panic, don't panic, mysterious planet about to collide with the earth and destroy all life, don't panic.....!!!!!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Yes, but with politicians as the zombies.
I would have said the electorate, Zombie like voting in the same party coz that’s what we do around here, if it’s good enough for my parents etc etc.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Blimey Rehab......I've not seen Surfermom on the forum much just lately, you don't think she knows do you and is preparing for the inevitable?

I'm going to have my last steady walk down to the church and repent my sins...I might be quite some time.....
Giving merit to Rehab's quoted prose, “There shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars, and upon the Earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring....I've been hanging around hoping for one last surf session or two.

I hope he's right. I have no idea what to make for dinner.

Scoot over, OGF, you aren't the only one who had better get in a repentance or two before the sun sets.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Giving merit to Rehab's quoted prose, “There shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars, and upon the Earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring....I've been hanging around hoping for one last surf session or two.

I hope he's right. I have no idea what to make for dinner.

Scoot over, OGF, you aren't the only one who had better get in a repentance or two before the sun sets.
It would have been nice to run together along a beach of fine white sand into the final sunset Surfermon.....
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 11:50 AM

I love 'The end is nigh' stuff....Gives me a chance to wear my toga and head for the hills.

The snag nowadays is the women...they don't fall for the...'Don't you think we ought to have sex as it will be for the last time'....like they used to.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

15-11-2017, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It would have been nice to run together along a beach of fine white sand into the final sunset Surfermon.....
Good grief! Get a bloody room will ya, you soppy old bugger it’s only the end of the world for crying out loud.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 08:35 PM

Sorry Rehab I was just having a dream, I thought I'd read a post by someone that said the end of the world was nigh...Been reading too many Arthur C Clark books...

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top