Join for free
Page 11 of 21 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 10:28 AM

Re: i'm a celeb get me out of here - will you be watching 2017 ?

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I like toff she seems to be a nice girl , always positive and smiley .
I like Toff she reminds of the lovely girls I looked after in a boarding school .
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I noticed Ant and Dec giving far more hints than they usually do to move things along in the challenge....
Now you mention it, they did, didn't they .....

Still, Amir needed to be prompted - he was clueless .....
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 11:26 AM

I'm so disappointed in Amir I thought he would be fearless. Of them all we have seen so far the little blonde girl Toff has the most spirit, it just goes to show you never can tell, I thought she was just a blonde bimbo, wrong again

To be honest I'm not enjoying it as much this year, no idea why but it just hasn't grabbed me. I won't give up on it just yet though.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 11:28 AM

I'm finding it boring too , it's always the same old stuff , wonder what great ideas we could come up with to get us laughing
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 11:31 AM

I’m really not fussed on it this year. Usually it’s a must watch but I’ve not even bothered to set the machine to record it

Don’t know why, it just seems a bit jaded. Even Ant and Dec seem to have lost the sparkle
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 11:39 AM

knickergate 25.11.17

in parliament it will rein

talk from every bench

on youtube its for ever a stain

all will imagine the stench.

a total disrespect

from every lord to every peer

the brown all will detect

along with every smear.

ant and dec had no tire

on ITV lots will be critical

just locked up satire

a great laugh at all political.

parliament is not about sleaze

it effects everyone in this nation

lets break for stanley to have cheese

then every street can switch on including coronation.

thank you for knickergate

from history it will always sting

talking about it from luton to reighgate

along with no fear amir in the jungle ring.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
To be honest I'm not enjoying it as much this year, no idea why but it just hasn't grabbed me. I won't give up on it just yet though.
Originally Posted by susan m ->
I'm finding it boring too , it's always the same old stuff , wonder what great ideas we could come up with to get us laughing
Originally Posted by Missy ->
I’m really not fussed on it this year. Usually it’s a must watch but I’ve not even bothered to set the machine to record it

Don’t know why, it just seems a bit jaded. Even Ant and Dec seem to have lost the sparkle
Look on the bright side:

No big-bosomed bimbo screaming and refusing to do BTTs (although Amir comes close with the screaming) .....

Half the celebs are starving - the weight is literally dropping off Toff, Jami's face shows signs of real "suffering" and Rebekah has become a spiteful grump .....

No football interrupting proceedings .....
Goldcrest
Scotland
Goldcrest is female  Goldcrest has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 09:46 PM

And Ian Lee is set to make things more interesting I think
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

26-11-2017, 03:10 AM

So Iain bottled it but everyone was very nice to him, especially that "ray of sunshine" Rebekah - has a producer had words with her and told her a "Grumpy-Face" doesn't get a deal with "Loose Women" .....

She'd brushed her hair, washed her (grumpy) face and put on a smile - then she got selected for the Hole .....

Still, she's doing it with Jamie, who, I'd guess, won't bottle it .....
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2017, 11:04 AM

Well what about Iain the producers must be tearing their hair out with this years group....is there no one in there who will take on the tasks with gusto?

Ok I will watch it tonight but if it's still boring I will tape it in future on just wiz through the highlights, that's if there are any

Page 11 of 21 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top