Join for free
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 10:00 PM

Re: Secrets of the Great Pyramid of Giza

if anyone wants to see a REALLY, REALLY bad failure, google
The Maydum Pyramid , sometimes called the "Collapsed Pyramid of Maydum"

If you google photos of it you will see hundreds of tons of crushed stones surrounding the base of the Maydum Pyramid.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 10:16 PM

This one ?

bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 11:00 PM

I just recalled that Muddy is correct about erosion on one pyramid in particular. Namely, the "Step Pyramid of Djoser" at Saqqara.
That pyramid differs in that it is made of mud brick and not stone.

I have walked all around that site and examined every bit I was allowed to touch. I wanted to go down deep inside but I was not permitted. Heck, I even tried to bribe my way inside. No go.

There are dozens of proofs that Egyptians built the pyramids. Two example: archeologists have found wooden mallets and copper tools inside the pyramids. Not likely that aliens would have used wooden mallets and copper tools.

Also, we can see the quarries where the stones came from. Upon examination, we can clearly see the gouges made by those copper and stone tools.

At Aswan, where all of the granite came from, we can see the "unfinished obelisk ". All around it we see gouges made by hand pounding round granite stones into the existing granite face.

When complete, it would have measured 42 meters in length and weighed 1,200 tons.

Hundreds of men toiled in the blazing sun month after month to release the obelisk from the granite hillside. Nearing the end of their backbreaking work, when it was almost released, it cracked. They left it and just walked away.
bakerman
Mexico

31-07-2018, 11:04 PM

Yep, muddy, that's it.
bakerman
Mexico

01-08-2018, 01:48 AM

Re: The "air shafts".

1st, they are shafts, but not air shafts. They are built to point at certain star clusters. However, the shafts never reach the surface of the pyramid. They stop well short and are blocked by layers of stone.

FYI: one of the shafts points directly toward the belt of Orion.
If you look at Orion's belt you will see that it is ever so slightly offset (the star Mintaka does not line-up perfectly with the other 2 stars).
Now, look at the line-up of the 3 great Pyramids of Giza. they are off-set to exactly the same degree.

That does not indicate aliens, however. It merely indicates how great the Egyptians were at astronomy. (just like the Mayans)
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 05:56 AM

Hi

The article in the Mail is somewhat misleading.

This is not a new discovery and neither does it relate to all the electromagnetic spectrum.

It relates to very low frequency radio waves, which are very low energy.

The frequencies they used are those used by the military to transmit signals to submerged submarines and and to broadcast time signals around the world.

Pyramid shapes are also in common use in recording studios and anechoic chambers.

https://antennatestlab.com/antenna-e...echoic-chamber

There is no mystery to pyramids, or why so many cultures in different parts of the world built them.

Simple engineering, they are the easiest way of building a tall stable structure with minimum use of materials.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 06:01 AM

I would hardly say mimimum !
Most pyramids are massive and the quantities of material they use vast .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I would hardly say mimimum !
Most pyramids are massive and the quantities of material they use vast .
Hi

They use a lot less material than a square structure of the same height, are much more stable and the higher up you go the less material and effort you use.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
I just recalled that Muddy is correct about erosion on one pyramid in particular. Namely, the "Step Pyramid of Djoser" at Saqqara.
That pyramid differs in that it is made of mud brick and not stone.

I have walked all around that site and examined every bit I was allowed to touch. I wanted to go down deep inside but I was not permitted. Heck, I even tried to bribe my way inside. No go.

There are dozens of proofs that Egyptians built the pyramids. Two example: archeologists have found wooden mallets and copper tools inside the pyramids. Not likely that aliens would have used wooden mallets and copper tools.

Also, we can see the quarries where the stones came from. Upon examination, we can clearly see the gouges made by those copper and stone tools.

At Aswan, where all of the granite came from, we can see the "unfinished obelisk ". All around it we see gouges made by hand pounding round granite stones into the existing granite face.

When complete, it would have measured 42 meters in length and weighed 1,200 tons.

Hundreds of men toiled in the blazing sun month after month to release the obelisk from the granite hillside. Nearing the end of their backbreaking work, when it was almost released, it cracked. They left it and just walked away.
I have also been to the step pyramid at Saqqara. It has to be one of the hottest places I have been to. Exhausting.
bakerman
Mexico

01-08-2018, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have also been to the step pyramid at Saqqara. It has to be one of the hottest places I have been to. Exhausting.
You likely went in the wrong month. I was there in March. Not remotely hot. Just a comfortable, though warm, experience.

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top