Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 02:15 PM

Re: Why Did You Forsake Us Ireland?

anyway I haven't even started yet - what about apologize to some of the caribbean isles ; malaysia; singapore; india; parts of africa ; china [HK] ; australia [Indigenous] ; The Bahamas, Guyana, Belize, India, South Africa, Nigeria, Cameroon, Pakistan and Egypt ; america ; canada ; South Africa and Zimbabwe.; Angola, Mozambique, Macau, need I continue FGS!

yes England not only colonized these places but made slaves of many and stole their goods and minerals? and now you complain about being colonized yourselves by all those people you originally colonized - oh yea!

and shropshiregirl - please don't shout at me I do get upset easily!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
anyway I haven't even started yet - what about apologize to some of the caribbean isles ; malaysia; singapore; india; parts of africa ; china [HK] ; australia [Indigenous] ; The Bahamas, Guyana, Belize, India, South Africa, Nigeria, Cameroon, Pakistan and Egypt ; america ; canada ; South Africa and Zimbabwe.; Angola, Mozambique, Macau, need I continue FGS!

yes England not only colonized these places but made slaves of many and stole their goods and minerals? and now you complain about being colonized yourselves by all those people you originally colonized - oh yea!

and shropshiregirl - please don't shout at me I do get upset easily!
Okay!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Okay!
thank you - you're such a sweet thing!
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 04:39 PM

this is uncalled for and shows your lack of manners! bog off!
Took the words right of my mouth Gumbud, but it is only to be expected from him and I'm afraid it doesn't show his IQ in a great light either.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 04:41 PM

Pratronizing prats don't show their IQ up as any great shakes either .
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Pratronizing prats don't show their IQ up as any great shakes either .
That was a fast, reply hope your not hanging on my so called patronizing words. After all I was only trying to help the chap.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 05:32 PM

this is uncalled for and shows your lack of manners! bog off!
I tend to speak to people in their own language, that I may be better understood.

I tend not to speak to you at all for the simple reason that must be obvious.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top