Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 04:55 PM

Another one bites the dust

Just as with the £350 m pounds the NHS would get when we leave was proved a lie, the detrimental effect of Immigrants on society as presented by the leave campaign have also been proved a lie in the Immigration Advisories Committees report.

In 2016-17 migrants from the EEA (EU plus Iceland, Norway and Lichtenstein) paid £4.7 BILLION more in taxes than they received in welfare benefits and public services.

The UK born population was a net cost to the treasury of £41.4 BILLION and non European migrants a cost of £9 BILLION.

Migrants have little or no impact on the overall employment of the UK-born workforce with little effect on wages.

EU migration has brought a massive net benefit for health and social care services both through the taxes paid by migrants and by increasing the work force. "There is NO evidence that migration has reduced the quality of health-care".

There is no evidence that migration has reduced parental choice of schools or the educational attainment of UK-born children.

I could go on but I think those with more than 2 brain cells would have known this already, rather than believing the clap trap of the leave campaign.

How many more of the non-nonsensical reasons to leave did you Brexititer wallies believe?
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 05:06 PM

Re: Another one bites the dust

Originally Posted by itsme ->

How many more of the non-nonsensical reasons to leave did you Brexititer wallies believe?
Do me a favour and listen to all of this

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
do me a favour and listen to all of this

Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Do me a favour and listen to all of this

love it
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 05:42 PM

JBR, I have worked and lived in France (and Germany and The Netherlands) and found them no different to any other people, they just want to work and look after their family.

Obviously, as with all nations there will be bigots (although I never came across any) and those who can not and will not accept that who ever they are we are the same.

Calling them childish names doesn't make that person any better and just shows that they require a few more brain cells than 2. Calling them sad people reminds me of that other prat Trump

Pot kettle and black?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Judd the obscure has got his thumb up for some reason Miss but what does he know he says he used to be the stunt double for GC - really? and he let you borrow his photoshot too??
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

20-09-2018, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
Judd the obscure has got his thumb up for some reason Miss but what does he know he says he used to be the stunt double for GC - really? and he let you borrow his photoshot too??
Right on cue the ten-bob Aussie Drongo appears with yet another insightful contribution to the debate.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 08:01 PM

Just as with the £350 m pounds the NHS would get when we leave was proved a lie, the detrimental effect of Immigrants on society as presented by the leave campaign have also been proved a lie in the Immigration Advisories Committees report.

In 2016-17 migrants from the EEA (EU plus Iceland, Norway and Lichtenstein) paid £4.7 BILLION more in taxes than they received in welfare benefits and public services.

The UK born population was a net cost to the treasury of £41.4 BILLION and non European migrants a cost of £9 BILLION.

Migrants have little or no impact on the overall employment of the UK-born workforce with little effect on wages.

EU migration has brought a massive net benefit for health and social care services both through the taxes paid by migrants and by increasing the work force. "There is NO evidence that migration has reduced the quality of health-care".

There is no evidence that migration has reduced parental choice of schools or the educational attainment of UK-born children.

I could go on but I think those with more than 2 brain cells would have known this already, rather than believing the clap trap of the leave campaign.

Mass migration into the UK has emptied the dole queues in Eastern Europe that's for sure , and kept British workers on zero hour contracts, minimum wage and increased job insecurity.
It has negated the need for UK based employers to invest in or upskill it's British workforce and 3 million extra people means pressure on housing and health and education with language issues, increased rents , increased traffic and reduced taxes from British workers due to lower wages and shorter working weeks......The working poor, in other words.

But it hasn't affected YOU, so that's alright then, isn't it.
As long as you're not affected!
AS long as you can have a pretty Lithuanian serve you coffee or an Albanian clean your car for cash in the hand or a team of unqualified Polish guys build your new kitchen extenson or atticconversio for lower rates than experienced, well trained, certificated and H&S compliant British workers then it's all good.
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 08:06 PM

Wow that's original.
All of those who voted leave did not have 2 brain cells.
Any idiot who believes that crap must share a brain cell with about 5 others.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 08:09 PM

Anyone with more than 2 brain cells would not believe one word of the carp you just posted. Some of us live in the real world and see the issues.

And, you can stick your "brexiter wallies" comment where the sun don't shine!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top