Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 04:25 PM

Re: Those squeaky clean Jews! - General's final confession links 1956 massacre to Israel'

The region certainly seems to be 'survival of the fittest' .. and every country requires a ruler who is a 'hardman'.

Politics becomes murky intrigue.
Whereas an army or terrorist arm seems to be the acceptable military might.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 05:23 PM

Re: Those squeaky clean Jews! - General's final confession links 1956 massacre to Israel'

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Yet another thread designed just to stir up trouble. Make a note of who is starting all of them.

I have him on ignore its saves reading his flame bait posts.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 06:38 PM

Yet another thread designed just to stir up trouble. Make a note of who is starting all of them.
Always the same trouble maker Judd.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 07:18 PM

I don't see it as a troublemaking ... but then again I like a good discussion and judge a thread on it's discussion merit... not on what I think of the member who started it.

Does that make me a troublemaker too for contributing to the thread?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 07:27 PM

How can it be troublemaking if it's an interesting story/post?

If you're going to put someone on ignore and go public about it then you can hardly comment on the posts.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I don't see it as a troublemaking ... but then again I like a good discussion and judge a thread on it's discussion merit... not on what I think of the member who started it.

Does that make me a troublemaker too for contributing to the thread?
As do I but not the same topic of discussion reposted ad nauseam.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 07:32 PM

I put the aforementioned on ignore some time back as I was fed up of his flame baiting and trolling .
Of course it's troublemaking that's what trolls do.
I don't like to see lies and libel so I will comment if I like if some don't like it they can do the other .
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

14-10-2018, 07:39 PM

Hearing you loud and clear guys.

I've see a regular diet of anti-Muslim threads for months and no one complains.

At least the Israeli threads do present a diversity of views.. even if some are couched in terms of an insult rather than any logical rational input to the subject.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 07:51 PM

As do I but not the same topic of discussion reposted ad nauseam.
Doesn't stop Joe does it?

If you're going to stop such threads then you're effectively closing down all discussion aren't you?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 07:54 PM

I remember a long time back that a very large forum had to close because it was inundated with anti Semitic threads

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top