Join for free
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 04:49 PM

Prince Andrew & Scandal in the House of York

Channel 5 @ 9.20 tonight.

Review says combination of insider testimony and archive, looking at exploits of previous Dukes of York. Controversies and scandals that have engulfed the House of York.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 05:41 PM

Re: Prince Andrew & Scandal in the House of York

Well i can see straight away how the program makers are going to make this look. They will go back over previous generations of the House of York, establish a pattern of wrongdoings by each holder of the House of York and as such, because past generations will have caused wrongdoings, it is therefore implied that Prince Andrew must be guilty of what he is accused of doing, just by the mere fact of 'guilty by association' with past House of York wrongdoings.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 05:45 PM

Is he guilty of a crime I don’t know not in the uk the girl was 17 .

Is he guilty of telling porkies .?

You can bet your life .

His denials are no more convincing than Bill Clinton ‘ I did not ......well everyone knows the rest
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 09:13 PM

Won't be watching.. I've had enough of the muck raking and putting bad ideas into the heads of good people for entertainment value .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 10:32 PM

I won’t be watching. I’m not remotely interested.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Is he guilty of a crime I don’t know not in the uk the girl was 17 .

Think in Florida that is illegal to have sex with a 17 girl but in the next door state you can get married to your 13 year old cousin.

Jerry lee Lewis to name one.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top