Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2020, 12:22 AM

Re: going back to the moon

bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2020, 07:26 AM

Mags,
Please , please tell me how in the world you managed to enlarge that photo (above) ? Perhaps I have early onset of dementia but I just don't get it.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2020, 07:30 AM

Still attempting to learn. I did it but I don't know how I did it. I posted ANOTHER of the above photos and again it was way too small, so I erased it and I wrote out "still attempting to learn" and like magic it worked. Weird !

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	maf_20200108_artemis_roll_out_dn-5673_0.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	11454  
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2020, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Mags,
Please , please tell me how in the world you managed to enlarge that photo (above) ? Perhaps I have early onset of dementia but I just don't get it.
Not sure what has happened to my copy of your photo above but it has disappeared

>> Copy the image URL of your photo.

>> Go to your Reply box and click on the icon at the top of the reply box that looks like a yellow envelope. Paste the image into this box and click ok.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2020, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
On the other hand, it feels like SOMETHING positive is happening when I read about the new Artemis moon/mars program.
Agreed. When I looked it up I found it was president obama who initiated this project, back in 2010:
The*space policy of the Barack Obama administrationwas announced by U.S. President*Barack Obama*on April 15, 2010, at a major space policy speech at*Kennedy Space Center.[1]*He committed to increasing*NASAfunding by $6 billion over five years and completing the design of a new heavy-lift launch vehicle by 2015 and to begin construction thereafter. He also predicted a U.S.-crewed orbital*Mars*mission by the mid-2030s, preceded by the*Asteroid Redirect Mission*by 2025. In response to concerns over job losses, Obama promised a $40 million effort to help*Space Coast*workers affected by the cancellation of the*Space Shuttle program*and*Constellation program.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top