Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Terencefw.GC1
walsall. uk
Terencefw.GC1 is male  Terencefw.GC1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2012, 06:07 PM

Gunge tank fodder!

Gunge tank fodder! Jeremy Clarkson or Caravan owners!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2012, 07:07 PM

Re: Gunge tank fodder!

? No idea what you're talking about....
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2012, 07:48 PM

As an ex caravanner and an avid top gear fan, I would say neither, just keep them apart lol.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2012, 09:39 AM

Looks like a spammer to me. Hopefully mods will remove.
Terencefw.GC1
walsall. uk
Terencefw.GC1 is male  Terencefw.GC1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2012, 05:13 PM

Not quite.. I wonder how many of us jumped from one camp to the other. I having spent no small amount of money for a week in a static, with a hell of an excess cost for the dog soon convinced me the error of my ways.....perhaps the thread title was missleading - sorry for that. it got interest though
where once as a non caravanner I used to dislike being held up on the road by the 5 miles of stationary traffic caused by an overturned caravan, now as a van owner I would still gunge tank every rig owner who thinks he can travel at 75mph just because he believes nothing can happen to his or her range rover and twin axle caravan.
Terencefw.GC1
walsall. uk

11-04-2012, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by The Dog Lover ->
Looks like a spammer to me. Hopefully mods will remove.
No! don't do that I've got a boxer to look after. and he will miss me!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2012, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Terencefw.GC1 ->
No! don't do that I've got a boxer to look after. and he will miss me!
I have to admit that I, too, had no idea what the title of your thread was about, Terence!
It is a little clearer now!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2012, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I have to admit that I, too, had no idea what the title of your thread was about, Terence!
It is a little clearer now!
Mags I didn't know either but decided it must be 'a man thing'
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2012, 08:36 PM

Surely you remember the gunge tank?

Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2012, 08:26 PM

To answer your question Terry - I would say definitely Jeremy Clarkson. Don't know how he's kept out of it for so long - he's more than overdue a good gunging. I can't understand his persecution of the caravan brigade. They are a bit strange sometimes, but harmless. Don't you agree Barry
Did anyone see the programme where Clarkson went on holiday towing a caravan and it got totally trashed by him and his pal - it was quite funny for him, I thought.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top