Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 01:30 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Judd in a corset, Dongles in suspenders and stockings - what is this place turning into?

Mups - do you think they are cross dressing so they can sneak in and pretend to be women? Shows how much they really admire us if they will go that far to belong to our exclusive club!!
We were hoping to get on Strictly. Anything goes these days.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Well I have finally got my lap top back and I have a bit of catching up to do reading all the female drivel.... actually, i might just skip it, nothing of any value anyway.

The repair shop that my laptop had suffered a 'Catastrophic failure.' Apparently, a single drop of Twink's cooking got caught in the CPU

Btw Twink, I'm still waiting for that.... (coughh cough) Spit roast you promised me. Wink wink say no more.
I have been trying to get a prong big enough to hold you on the spit!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I have been trying to get a prong big enough to hold you on the spit!
Oh I see, you meant the other way round.

Anyway, i have just read all the wimmin posts (against my better judgement) what a waste of ten minutes that was. i could have gone out and counted the gravel in my garden or something as interesting.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 02:13 PM

I knew it! I did warn you ladies.
I knew as soon as he found his laptop he'd be back causing us grief again.

Twink, I like the idea of pinching Judd's wood shredder and poking them in, I especially like the idea of sticking them back together to look somewhat different.
We could really have fun with that. Goodness, my mind is going into over drive picturing all sorts, I must go and have a cup of tea.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Oh I see, you meant the other way round.

Anyway, i have just read all the wimmin posts (against my better judgement) what a waste of ten minutes that was. i could have gone out and counted the gravel in my garden or something as interesting.
I have spoken with the other ladies and they think that is a great idea.....it will keep you off LTP for a long time.

Mups said it will save her having to keep stealing your laptop too!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

09-09-2019, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Twink, I like the idea of pinching Judd's wood shredder and poking them in, I especially like the idea of sticking them back together to look somewhat different.
We could really have fun with that. Goodness, my mind is going into over drive picturing all sorts, I must go and have a cup of tea.
However we are reassembled, we will always be Gods and totally irresistible to the ladies (the real ladies of course).
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

09-09-2019, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I have spoken with the other ladies and they think that is a great idea.....it will keep you off LTP for a long time.

Mups said it will save her having to keep stealing your laptop too!
It's raining out there at there and I don't want to catch the Flu as I haven't had my jab yet.... that reminds me.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 06:02 PM

What will you do with the leftovers???
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 09:32 PM

You'll be lucky. It won't fit a laptop in it but your broomsticks should be no problem. Now, if you wimmin could arrange to be sat on them as it feeds into the shredder, so much the better.

Evil cackle....
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 10:12 PM

Tis almost the witching hour, the time when the wimmin come slithering out from their various hiding places to infest this place once again. I've put some salt and slug-pellets down just in case they venture in.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top